One - Good

Who would know all of Nadine's favorite things?

Just James, of course.

Five years of being with her, you'd know how much she loves soft back rubs, kisses on the neck, and taking long baths(with or without him). Those are the things he usually does when he wants to make it up to her or get her to talk to him whenever they have one of their petty fights.

But...he can't do any of that right now, can he?

He can't entice her with a bath waiting for her. He can't even touch her hand, much less kiss her neck and give her back rubs.

So he goes with another sure thing Nadine can't resist.

He hopes it works with her too.

Another shooting day arrived and James came prepared. He doesn't want to be just staring at her, wondering how she is, wondering if she's okay.

He never really got a chance to talk to her ever since that day. Yeah, she visited that one time, but that was it. Nothing less, nothing more. And even though he gets to see her more because of work, he mostly just spends his time not too close to her because of Paulo and, well, because of Nadine herself.

He wants to ask about her day, and she will tell him, then he'd tell her about his. He wants to tell her silly jokes, maybe make her laugh, but even if it's a corny joke or what she always laughed. He wants to tell her she did a good job on that scene they shot. He wants to ask her to stop drinking that cola when he saw her that one time. He wants to tell her to not to worry too much, because he knows she tends to over think. He wants to tell her he's just there. But most of all, he wants to tell her how much he misses her.

He can't help but wonder what kind of relationship the other James and her have.

Were they even friends? They might have been, right? He(other James) wouldn't have invited her to his place if they werent. But then, that thing with Julia happened.

Ugh.

It frustrates him.

How this other James survived without Nadine, he'll never know. For all the time he's been here, he's just been restless to be with her.

He just wants to talk to her.

He misses her.

He will get Nadine to talk to him. The border between them will be penetrated and he will succeed.

He brings a platter of the finest sushi and sashimi to the set, and he places it on a table beside his chair, just almost in front of their tent door.

And then he waits for her.

Not too long, he hears the door open and it was unmistakable that there was a gasp that came out of her when she saw the platter waiting for her.

He smirks. He knew his plan is going so far so good.

'Is-is that from Omakase?' Nadine asks to no one in particular, her eyes still hypnotized by the food in front of her.

'Yeah.' He answers, and she seems to be conscious that she's talking to him, the person she tried so hard to ignore. So she marches on to her place, trying hard again to ignore him.