Sassy Thranduil Pt.2

• Dedicated to To all my lovely readers Xx

Oropher watched behind the door, as Thranduil stood in front of the mirror, admiring his hair. "Even the eye of Sauron, will be stunned by the fabulousness of my hair," he crowed; shaking his head side to side. Sighing, oropher left his son to his fantasies. Putting on one of his father's robes, he pranced downstairs towards his father,

"The party don't start until I walk in," he exclaimed pretending to drink some imaginary wine. "Is that my robe?" he asked sitting up a little straighter. Nodding enthusiastically he winked mischievously and said, "Ada, guess what?" Nodding slowly, he raised his arm in the air trying to silence his son. "You're so bald that the Eye of Sauron cries and goes blind every time he sees you!"

At this, oropher quickly stood up and began chasing him, "I'll teach you to utter such words in my house!" Thranduil simply laughed and ducked under a bush, so that his father was unable to see him. Stifling a giggle, Oropher gave up his search and returned to his throne. Several hours had passed when Thranduil dared to climb out of the bush.

Peeping into the throne room, he found no trace of his father so instead he made his way into the garden. There he saw his father in a tree, leaning against the thick trunk with his eyes closed.

He smiled mischievously as he began climbing onto the same tree. Sitting on the branch above his father, thranduil clamped his hands over his mouth so his father couldn't hear him. Hanging upside down, he carefully grabbed sections of his father's hair and tied them around his mouth. Unable to control himself, he sat upright and shouted, "Hey look Ada! YOU'RE A DWARF!!!!!!!"

Waking, up he rubbed his eyes and stared first up at his son, "Thranduil what......?" His rage grew as he realised what his son had done. Climbing down, thranduil called up, "Nice wig, ada, what's it made from? Moose hair?" And with that he sprinted away.

"THRANDUIL!!!!!!!!"