Preparation

[Kian's POV]

    It's time to use Jenn's plan to get Andrea back. I felt bad not telling Jc about the plan because before we could make the plan he got called by his mom about some important family stuff. Meanwhile we prepared for getting Andrea back. I was truly just so nervous, I couldn't stand knowing the fact that Andrea is captured by a girl that I used to be friends with. Some friend.

    Trevor: Guys I called up some police to help us get Andrea. Turns out this is not the first time Lia has done this.

     Sam: No wonder that girl on the news looked familiar! It was Lia!

    Kian: You watch the news?

     Sam: Well it was a flash report but-

    Jenn: Guys! Focus. If we don't get Andrea tomorrow who knows what could happen?

    Kian: Ok, let's get to work!

    [Sam's POV]

    After some practicing we finally finished. I've been sweating all day and working really hard on this plan. It's hard seeing Jenn worried, or sad. What am I saying? Am I.... developing feelings for Jenn? No way... She's with another guy. That's just wrong Sam...

    I got a text from Jc saying that his mom took care of whatever it was his mom called him about and he was heading here. I walked in the kitchen to grab some food then I cleaned up after myself. I went towards the patio in Jenn's room and sat on a one of the two chairs. I watched her walk out to the patio.

    Jenn: Hey Sam.

    Sam: Hi.

    Jenn: Thanks so much for helping out on this plan, you made a big impact on this.

     Sam: No problem, so, how's um... Life, pretty much. How's life?

     While Jenn was talking about things I couldn't help but notice how great she looked. Her hair, the way she made slight smiles when she spoke, her eyes, pretty much everything about her. I was so caught up on how she looked, that all the noise or sound I was hearing seemed to tune out. The only thing my senses were focusing on was Jenn. She spoke about a lot of things then ended by chuckling. When she stopped talking I cut back to reality just in case she asked me anything. She asked me how MY life was and we talked about a lot of things. After a while we hugged and just looked at the sunset.

    Jenn: Beautiful, isn't it?

    I thought of saying ya, just like you, but I thought it would be rude to play that card because she's dating someone else.

    We watched the sun go down for a long time until the moon finally came out and we watched the stars. I looked over to Jenn who was looking up at all the stars using her finger to connect the stars and make constellations. My senses punched out reality again and focused on all her great features. She didn't seem to have any bad things about her. The moon lit her long hair which she flipped because some of it was getting in her face. I thought that was really cute. I was so blinded, or hypnotised that I leaned in to kiss her. It wasn't long, it was just a peck on the lips.

    Jenn: S...Sam?! Why... Why did you do that?!

    Sam: Jenn.. I'm, I'm so, so sorry. I'm... I'm just...

    Jenn: Sam, why-

    Sam: Its just that... I-I don't know Jenn. I.. I'm sorry.

    I was so embarrassed I stormed out the patio and Jenn's room and ran to the front door.