SURPRISE!!

[Jenn's POV]

    Finally! April 26th, the time I get to reveal my announcement, the fans will FREAK. I called up my friend Tyler Ward and told him I was going to post the video at 11. I clicked the upload button and it started loading.

     Jenn: ANDREA!

     Andrea: WHAT?

     Jenn: I'm going to reveal my announcement.

     Andrea: OHMAIGAHD

     Jenn: I need your help with something.

      Andrea: With what

      Jenn: Tell all the fans I died.

      Andrea: WHAT, WHY?!

     Jenn: I DIED OF EXCITEMENT, EEK! I CANT EVEN WAIT FOR THE FANS TO FIND OUT!

     I heard a knock on the door and came to it, I found Jc.

     Jc: Hey Jenn!

     Jenn: Hey!

     Jc: I was wondering if you wanted to go get some food later.

     Jenn: Sure after my video posts, I am revealing my announcement.

      Jc: You are? FINALLY!

      Jenn: Yup, so just like 12 more minutes. Let me get changed.

      I ran upstairs and picked a few clothes out. I already did my hair. I threw on some things together and finally wore (look at the link then ignore the chicken) http://bit.ly/1kmXNsj

      Andrea: JENN YOUR VIDEO IS UP!

     I ran downstairs, grabbed my phone, tweeted, instagramed, and facebooked my video (and pretty much every other website)

     Jc: Alright ready to go?

     Jenn: Let's go

      We went to Jc's car and he started the engine.

                                 [Jc's POV]

    Jenn doesn't know I secretly bought us tickets to a Lana Del Ray concert in Hollywood.

     Jc: Put this over your eyes.

     Jenn: Why do you want me to put a bandana over my eyes?

     Jc: Because the place we are going to eat at is a surprise.

     Jenn: Do I really have to-

     Jc: TRUST ME!

      Jenn: Gee, okay okay.

     Jenn put the bandana over her eyes and we drove about a half hour to forty-five minutes.

      Jenn: Are we there yet?

      Jc: Just five more minutes the food place is pretty far

      I drove around the parking lot looking for spaces and I finally found one. I told Jenn to put some earplugs on and she put them on. Now she couldn't see or hear anything. I took our tickets and I helped Jenn walk over to the ticket area. I gave the ticket holder our tickets then they gave us backstage passes.

     Jc: Jenn put this on

     Jenn: WHAT?!

      I forgot, she can't hear me. I put it on her then I walked her backstage and we saw Lana. I took Jenn's earplugs off.