The Jc/Jenn Collab

[Jenn's POV]

I got ready to go to the O2L house after school for the collab. I wore a galaxy shirt and I head to his house. When I got there the house was huge. I knocked on the door and Ricky opened it.

Ricky: JC! ITS JENN!

Jc: Coming!

Jc came to the door and when we got in we took a selfie (look at the link) http://goo.gl/OP2ayf at the door. We went to the backyard and saw the cameras and lighting set up in front of the pool.

Jc: By the way, I didn't get my ideas down, so I still have to think of some. This might take a while though.

Jenn: That's fine, we could hang out right now, wait until you got some ideas.

Jc: Cool.

After a while it got darker outside and Jc got all of his ideas.

Jc: I'm ready to film.

Jenn: Agh, finally, heh. So who's do we film first?

Jc: We'll film yours first.

Jenn: Ok.

We went out to the backyard and we sat on a tiny bench.

Jc: Let's do this.

He turned the camera on and we started recording.

Jenn: Hey guys, it's Jenn, and today I'm with my friend Jc Caylen, and today we'll be talking about

Jc: things guys do

Jenn: That girls hate.

Jc: Put that one in your sausage patch.

Jenn: Haha, whaat?!

Jc: Hah, I don't, I don't know.

Jenn: So, let's get started.

We filmed the rest of the video and I did my outro, then we made Jc's. ( here's the link to that actual video http://youtu.be/JVRPJc5d4DE )

Jc: Hello everyone, I'm back with another video and today I'm with Jennxpenn. So today I thought we should do a little controversial topic, today we're doing

Jenn: things girls do

Jc: That guys hate, ok so uh.......

Jenn: *mimicking* let's gets started, LETS GET STARTED

Jenn & Jc: Haha, So.. Let's get started.

We filmed his video and then we got on the ledge of the pool to find out who REALLY is better.

Jenn: JOUSTING!

Jc: Round 1!

Jenn: Ready 3,2,1.

Jc pushed me in the pool and it was pretty cold.

Jenn: Jc!!

I got back up on the ledge and walked up to Jc.

Jc: Ok, ok, forgive me, forgive me!

I pushed him in and we kept pushing each other back into the pull then we finally stopped.

Jc: Ok so, thank you for watching, and uh..

Jenn: I hate you.

Jc: So thanks for watching this video of-

Jenn: Jcpenny, JCPENNY!! HASHTAG JCPENNY! Hah!

Jc: So I'll see you guys next week. ( Here is the link to the actual video http://youtu.be/SYOr_ydKCpE )

Jc turned off the camera and he told me where the bathroom was so I could change. Good thing I brought my backpack with a few clothes in it just in case. I told my mom I was going to stay the night and I would just walk to school. I asked Jc to put my clothes in the dryer and I took a shower. When I was done I put on clothes from my backpack and brushed and dried my hair. Then I went downstairs and watched on the tiny TV. I saw Jc come downstairs in new clothes.

Jenn: Your house is empty, haha.

Jc: We just moved, what do you expect, haha.

I scoot down so he could sit next to me and I brought my laptop so I transported the footage from the camera to my laptop and started editing the video, and Jc edited his.

It took about an hour and a half to edit, and I finished. Jc finished his in about an hour and 45 minutes, and he let me sleep in his room, and he slept in the couch. The next day was graduation day.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey guys! So... what do you guys think about this chapter? I worked really hard in it so please leave me feedback in the comments, and if you haven't, please follow my Twitter so I can talk to you which is @1jennxpennfan1, and yeah! I hope you guys liked this video because I used a few exact words from the real videos, and if you guys wanna see the videos the links are hidden in spots of the fan fiction. I'll see y'all next time, Byeeeeee!