We arrived at Midway a little late since Mason decided to tickle me in an open field. I explained to Jasmine why and all she did was smirk and squint her eyes like she's saying ' is that all you guys did' through eye contacts. Meanwhile, Mike and Mason were hitting it off.

"So um, you might hate me," Jasmine started.

"Oh jeez, what did you do?" I squeezed my eyes.

"I may or may not have invit-"

"Hey Mike," a voice called, making me look over to the direction where Mike's name was said.

"You invited Jake?" I screamed, whispering.

"Mike technically did and I didn't deny," she explained, looking down at the ground.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I screamed, whispering again.

"Because then you wouldn't have came," she stated.

"Well duh! He yelled at me for no reason," I slightly raised my voice, rolling my eyes.

"Give him a chance. He broke up with Payton because he cared about you. Payton almost made him sneak in your room but he didn't think twice about. I genuinely think he is sorry. Just talk to him, for me? Please?" she begged, making puppy dog eyes.

"I'll think about it," I answered.

"Hey Jake," Mike smiled, doing their handshake.

"This is Mason, Bella's boyfriend," he smirked, making Jake look over at me.

"Bella and I are best friends, nothing more," he assured, which kinna stung. I know we are best friends, but him saying nothing more, that really hit home. I just don't know why. I cannot, and I repeat cannot, catch feeling for him. I made a promise and I intend to keep it.

"Nice to see you girls again," he smiled looking over at Jasmine and I, might as well just put everything in the past. I took at deep breath and smiled back, obviously taking Jasmine my surprise. To surprise her even more I pulled Jake into a hug and whispered "I'm sorry," in his ear. He smiled and we pulled away to pay for our passes.

"What's with you and Jake?" Mason asked, walking up to me from behind.

"What, jealous?," I smirked, turning around to face him.

"You wish," he winked.

"Jake and I are friends."

"Not from the way I see it," he replied, looking down at the ground.

"I will be yours forever," I laughed, slightly hitting him on the arm.

"You better be," he stated, looking into my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

Butterflies.

No Isabella, get a grip.

"Two for mini golfing and two for go-karting," Mason stated, talking to the girl behind the counter.

"No Mason, you are not paying for me," I demanded, but obviously Mason never listened.

"Watch me," he smirked an gave the lady his money which only made me angry.

"Don't pount, most girls love getting paid for."

"Well I'm not like most girls," I raised my chin.

"I can second that," he wiggles his brows.

I grabbed my pass and out the door of the building that lead us to the park. Jasmine raised her eyebrow as Jake went over besides me and Mason on the other side. I honesty felt like I had two bodyguards and I didn't like it. Smiling at the ground, I looked up at Mason and shook my head.

"Why are you all smiley?" Mason asked, with a smile on his face.

"What did I say about being a bodyguard 24/7," I laughed.

"MAKE WAY EVERYBODY, MISS ISABELLA IS COMING THROUGH," Mason screamed, throwing me over his shoulder. Jasmine and Mike started dying of laughter and then there was Jake.

Just smiling.

He couldn't be jealous. Could he? Mason handed me over to Mike and they both started screaming. I don't do well with public announcement. Let alone being the spot light.

"Alright, alright, I give up," I laughed, Mike putting finally setting me down.

"Now who's ready to loose against me at go-karting," I challenged, running ahead of the group.

"Oh, your going down," Jake screamed, chasing after me, making me laugh.

"You think your better at go-karting than I am?"

"Oh, I don't think. I know," he smirked, hopping into one of the karts and the others behind us.

READY? STEADY. GO!

I zoomed ahead following the arrows leading under the bridge.While over the bridge, I got a sight of all my friends at the track which made me laugh. I was too caught up in my thoughts that I didn't when realize that Jake passed me until he started laughing. I shook my head.

"You made the wrong decision to pass me Jake!" I screamed, bumping into his kart.

"No bumping!" An employee shouted.

"Ohh, good girl Bella just got yelled at," Jake teased as I passed him.

"Loser Jake just got passed by a girl, sad," I replied as I crossed the finish line laughing.

"You cheated!" Jake explained, getting out of his kart.

"Sore loser?" I asked.

"Rematch?"

"You're on," I laughed, while the others stayed behind this time. Mason sat on the metal bleachers and played with his phone the whole time while Jasmine and Mike went to get ice cream. A couple rounds of go-karting later, I still won every time and so I made Jake buy me an ice cream after he admitted defeat. Jake, Jasmine and Mike went bungee jumping while I went over to where Mason was sitting.

"Hello Mr Anti-Social," I teased, licking my ice cream.

"Hello stranger," he replies, smiling.

"Don't be like that, have some ice cream. Now, I don't do this often, so might as well take my offer before I retake it," I smirked, waving the ice cream in his face, with an amused face.

"Flavor?"

"Mint chocolate chip," I whispered, in the result of him eating some.

"You know me so well," he admitted with a huge smile.

***

Authors note:
Please comment so that I know your thoughts and that could improve my writing. I still cant believe it i nearly hit 100 views❤❤❤