Part Twenty Six: Some Explaining To Do

Sans fell to the ground on his hands and knees, panting heavily as he saw Papyrus, on the ground, groaning in pain as he slowly sat up. "What in the actual fuck happened....." he said tiredly, his skull pounding.
Sans didn't even care about pain when he heard his brother, he shot up and went to his younger brother, hugging him.
"Oh thank Asgore you're alive and that toaster is gone!" He said, almost yelling.
"Uh....Sans I'm confused, first of all, why the fuck are you hugging me, and two, what the fuck am I doing here, third of all, where's Mettaton." He said, allowing Sans to hug him tightly.
"Oh yeah....Mettaton.." he chuckled nervously. "He's kinda uh....a toasted." He said, making the worst pun in existence. "He kind of uh....controlled you n shit and you almost died." He explained.
"Holy fuck.....you're gonna have to tell me the whole story....." he said.
Sans finally let him go as he helped him up, taking him into the Lab where Alphys and Undyne awaited.
Alphys gasped "Oh my fucking god! You're actually alive!" She exclaimed, looking relieved.
Undyne looked amazed, she had watched the whole time.
"Holy shit! That was fucking amazing! Why haven't you joined the Royal Guard?!" She asked, looking at Sans.
Papyrus was still oh so confused. He knew what happened, but what did Sans do that even caught Undyne's attention.
"Yeah no," He chuckled "No way I'm joining that stupid excuse for fighting." He said, he really didn't care about offending Undyne.
Undyne just laughed it off, typical Sans.

"Uh...what did Sans do that was so great?" Papyrus asked, looking at everyone's relieved, excited, and astonished faces.
"Well...." Sans began
And so the story began......

Tibia continued....
Oh my gurd I haven't updated in ages, but I promise to try, okay?
K bye.