Part Ten: Hide

When Sans and Alphys finally got in The True Lab, Alphys said:"Sans, there's a secret room where we can m-make a b-bedroom, wanna S-start on I-it?"
"Sure."
So then the room was made, with red covers, red sheets, red rug, pretty much red everything. There was even his own bathroom, which usually he had to be hosed to get a bath.
"Wow! This looks pretty good!"
"T-thanks."
After a few days of living in the True Lab, Papyrus came, asking for footage of his brother. Alphys showed it. Didn't show Sans, only when Chillby and Sans were going to Chillby's place. Papyrus thanked Alphys and asked for one more request.
"W-what is it P-papyrus?"
"I'd like to search the Lab,to see if your hiding Sans." Papyrus didn't know about the True Lab.
"O-okay, I'm confident he isn't here."
So Alphys accompanied Papyrus on the search. They didn't find Sans. Papyrus left, but he said he'd be back to see if Sans is anywhere. Then he left. Sans was sacred out of his soul. He thought he'd find him. But he remembered Papyrus didn't know about the True Lab. Only Alphys and Sans did. After a bit, Papyrus came back. And his time, he asked to look in the "bathroom" that scared Sans shitless. He had to hide.
Tibia continued....
LOLOLOL CLIFFHANGER QUEEN UP IN HERE!
K bye!