Part Thirteen: Plan

Sans had passed out after the determination Extractor started. Alphys was shocked. And Papyrus is an asshole (like usual). After all that, Papyrus brought Sans back to his house, usually getting weird looks from everyone to why he was carrying Sans, he just shot dagger eyes back at them, then they looked the other way.

After Sans woke up, he felt......what's the word? Less determined. He still felt like himself, but when it came to fighting back or something and he knew whatever he did wouldn't help, he just took it. When Papyrus threw him out the house, he stayed there the rest of the night, hopeless. Papyrus was confused at how Sans was acting, but passed it off.

Of course Alphys had Sans' determination still, and was astonished to how much determination he had, but she kept it just in case Sans ever came back. She knew most likely he wouldn't. Ever. Because of all his determination being out of him. She even told Undyne what happened. Undyne was really happy that Sans was alive. But when she heard what happened to Sans....she and Alphys made a plan to get him back.

Le plan:
1. Undyne would act badass and ask for Sans so she could "train with him" ""privately"" and if Papyrus said no, then She would say the king needs him privately. And he would have to say yes.
2. Undyne would take Sans to the lab.
3. Alphys would put the Determination back in him and pray he doesn't die.
4. Get the Old Sans back
5. Get fucking dunked on Papyrus.