Part Eighteen: Waking up? Nah.

As Sans slowly wakes up, he relizes he isn't in his room, as far as his blurred vision can see.
".......blurred vision and nausea...." A far away voice said.
Sans noticed he couldn't move very well.
And as little as his blurred vision let him see, he didn't have his jacket or usual clothes on.
Sans had what looked like something a patient who was about to go into surgery.
'Is this a dress thingy for people in the hospital?' Sans thought, his mind blurred after waking up after all that happened. He tried to get up, but he was greeted by a sharp pain in his ribs.
"Aaggh....." Sans said weakly, not really being able to speak well.
Sense Sans hasn't healed yet, the old and new pain was too much for him.
His skull was throbbing, and his ribs were pounding, it was all too much for the small, weak (for now) skeleton.
He passed out from low HP, and strength.
-CLANK-
Sans fell to the ground because he didn't sit down when he passed out.
Obviously, everyone heard him fall and came rushing to the scene.
Sans was alright, his HP went somehow lower.
SANS
HP: .0000000000000000001/1
DEF:1
STATUS: NOT FEELING WELL

"W-we might have t-to heal h-him in THAT way." Alphys said.
That way was attack wires to him and heal him like that.
'Disgusting.' Papyrus thought, think about having Sans plugged into a machine to heal with medicine, he's been put on too much of that.
"W-what d-do you say P-papyrus, h-he's your brother."
"Do you think that would be good for him, he's been put on too much medicine already, too much could kill him." Papyrus said, a bit shocked at how much he's softened up for Sans.
"Y-your right, we s-should just wait h-here." Alphys said, a bit annoyed having to wait, but doesn't mind.
"Yeah, we'll wait with ya, Paps." Undyne said, putting a hand on Papyrus' shoulder.

Tibia continued.....
Wow I put 338 words into this I feel proud.
K bye.