Part Seventeen: Confrontation

When Papyrus was awake. Sans was too. Sans was near him when Undyne was asking all the questions.
"SANS YOU LITTLE SHIT COME HERE!"
Sans got scared and went a little closer to Papyrus.
"No, Sans." Undyne said calmly. Sans stayed in his spot.
"UGH, WHY DO YOU HAVE ME HERE? JUST GIVE MY BROTHER BACK."
"Why?"
"WHY WHAT?"
"Why do you do this to Sans?"
"TO SHOW HIM HOW CRUEL THIS WORLD IS."
Undyne had just enough of it.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP PAPYRUS! YOUR MAKING HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL! HE'S OLDER AND LISTENS TO YOU AS BEST AS HE CAN! RESPECT HIM YOU FUCKTARD!" Then
-SLAP-
Undyne slaps Papyrus square in the face, leaving a mark.
"YOU ASSHAT." (Gotta love that word)
Papyrus said with anger, groaning a bit.
Undyne, still filled with anger, about to spear Papyrus in the left shoulder.
-CRACK-
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH."

It was Sans. He blocked the attack.
With his ribs.
-THUNK-
Sans was practically shaking on the ground as he fell near Papyrus' feet. Sans was trying to conquer his pain by going into the curled up position. But the spear drove in harder. The only way the spear will leave is if the victim dies.
"SANS?! BROTHER ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Papyrus actually showed signs of caring.
"Nnngh.....ye....ah.....b.....boss." Sans said using his strength to speak.
"OH MY GOD SANS WHAT THE HELL GO STRAIGHT."
Undyne said panicking, she thought of getting Alphys, but Mettaton......heh, he's gonna get dunked on.
Sans tried to go straight but everytime he did, it hurt.
Bad.

SANS
HP:0.5/1
DEF:1
STATUS:LIVES TO PROTECT HIS BROTHER.
Sans was practically heaving so much, Undyne had no choice, she untied Papyrus to help.
Papyrus pretty much already knew what to do as if he read Undynes mind, Papyrus straightened Sans' back so Undyne could remove the spear.
"Goddamnit Sans....how strong are you...?" Papyrus said, having trouble keeping the small skeleton still with all his squirming.

Sans was making little sounds,to drained of energy to speak, begging them to stop.
Hp:0.005
Undyne finally just pulled out the spear, draining Sans' hp a bit, but they could heal him later.
Sans' eye sockets widened as he passed out from pain.
"Sans....how did you last that long with 1 HP?" Undyne asked out loud.
"Why did he save me...after everything I did to him?" Papyrus said, feeling bad about what he's done to Sans. Though it isn't his fault.
He has anger issues.
Really bad ones.
But next time he'll remember to stay calm. (FNAF reference)
Alphys came running in with her stubby feet.
"W-WHAT H-HAPPENED IN HERE?!"
Alphys said with confusion and fear that something happened to Sans.
To her surprise, she saw Undyne and Papyrus covered in bone marrow and blood.
"Uh.....nothing Alphy....." Undyne said, wiping her forehead with her hand (dur), wiping some bone marrow off of her forehead.
"Let's just heal Sans..." Papyrus said, a little bit of guilt in his voice as he spoke. Alphys and Undyne were shocked with what he said, and with what he did. Papyrus picked up the small passed out bleeding skeleton.
"O-okay." Alphys said,getting some-or rather steeling some of Mettaton's brand food and got some instant noodles, while they were waiting for Sans to wake up so they could heal him, they cleaned his blood and bone marrow off of him. Papyrus did most of the cleaning and bandaging, telling Undyne and Alphys to leave so he could clean certain parts (pelvis not a magic penis you flighty fellow sinners). Somehow the spear hit other places,too.
'Guess Undnye used her multi spear.' Papyrus thought.

The multi spear was a spear that struck one place, but went into different parts of the body.
Some places were cracked, like his left arm and right lower leg bone and left heal of his foot. His pelvis was also cracked, but nothing had turned to dust yet, so Papyrus cleaned and bandaged everything.
When Papyrus was done, Sans looked like a mummy mostly.
"Man, I'm sorry Papyrus, I get mad sometimes..." Undyne said apologetic.
"It's alright Undyne....." Papyrus said.
"We all get mad sometimes."

Tibia continued.....
(This is long and yes, that's what she said. This is the longest chapter I've written so far wow lol I've improved. THANK YOU TEACHER FOR TEACHING ME DISCRIPTIVE WRITING. AND THREE WEEKS AND ONE DAY INTIL MY B DAY!!
K bye.)