Part Twelve: Determination Extractor

Papyrus, while searching for Sans, saw the determination extractor. Of course he didn't know what it was. All Papyrus knew was that it looked like it hurt. So when Papyrus found Sans, he took him there. Sans looked like as if he might just die, he was shaking all over, too paralyzed to say anything. But Papyrus didn't care. So Papyrus plopped Sans in the Determination Extractor, and started it up. Papyrus could practically hear Sans screaming on the top of his non exisistant lungs as he begged for him to shut it off. It hurt, a lot. Sans felt like he was falling apart, and once the Determination Extractor stopped, Papyrus opened the door, and Sans fell straight out, looked as if he was dead. But he wasn't. He, looked like someone's lifeless doll, a toy, a victim. Papyrus was pleased that Sans got him punishment. But he forgot on thing.....

Alphys was on the top layer, hearing it all, and seeing it to with her secret camera's. Alphys felt something, something she hadn't felt in years. Guilt. She felt guilty for letting Papyrus see the True Lab. She felt guilty for letting Sans down. She felt guilty for EVERYTHING.

Alphys watched in shock, as Papyrus did everything. She knew Papyrus didn't know what it was. But now? With Sans' Determination out? Would he still be himself? Or would he be a totally different person?

Tibia continued.....
I feel terrible for what I did =( but we'll see what'll happen next