Mrs.Kim: Taehyung, you're finally home. We have some great news.

TaeHyung: Mom, what is it?

Mrs.Kim: You won't believe it. We finally found a doctor that can perform the surgery. 

What? Is this really happening? This means I can stay with Y/n?

TaeHyung: Mom, are you serious? You're not lying, right?

Mr.Kim: Son, it's true.But we will have to leave tomorrow.

TaeHyung: Like tomorrow, tomorrow?

They nodded their heads.

TaeHyung: Ok. I'll go pack up.

I went up to my rooms and started packing up. This is really happening, right? It's not a dream, right? I'll be able to live?

*FLASHBACK*

Doctor: Mr and Mrs.Kim, I have some bad news. Your son has a brain tumor. At most he only has 5 months.

My mom started crying as my dad comforted her.

What!?! I only have 5 months left? I don't even know how to react. How can this happen? I look and feel completely normal and healthy. How?

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I remember the doctor telling me that I could only live for 3 more months, but look at me. It's been more than 9 months. This is all because of Y/n. If I haven't met her, I wouldn't be here. 

She is the reason that I'm here today. She not only is my everything but also my hero.

*PRESENT DAY, AUTHOR POV*

The three of them sat down at a table. Y/n couldn't stop staring at Taehyung. She misses him. She wants to go hug him, tell him she loves and misses him but he doesn't even know who she is. Y/n wanted to ask him what happened. Why did he leave? Why doesn't he remember her? Why?

There was an awkward silence until a waitress saved the day.

Waitress: Your drinks are here. Two caffe.

They took their drinks and thanked her.

TaeHyung: You said we were friends?

Y/n: Huh, um ..yes. You really don't remember me? It's not a prank, right?

TaeHyung: No, I'm sorry but I don't remember you? What's your name?

Y/n: I'm Y/n, Park Y/n. 

She held up her hand for him to shake.

TaeHyung: I'm Tae Hyung. Kim Tae Hyung but of course you already knew that. How do we know each other? Who were we to each other?

Y/n thought about what she should say. Should I tell him the truth or should I just cover it up? He looks happy. Maybe he should have a new start. She looked at Jennie. She seems like a nice girl. 

Y/n: We went to the same high school, we were friends.

TaeHyung: Oh, I see.

Y/n: But opp...I meant Taehyung, why don't you remember me? Why did you leave so suddenly without any notice?

TaeHyung: I don't know why I left without telling you but I was in a coma for almost 3 years, when I woke up, I didn't remember anything. Not even my parents.

Y/n: Coma? 3 years! Why? What happened?

Taehyung thoughts: Why is she so concerned? Was I someone important to her? Pabo, she said she was your friend.

TaeHyung: My parents told me that I had a brain tumor, I got surgery at the last moment. They said if it wasn't for a girl, I wouldn't have made it.

Y/n's Thoughts: Girl? Was it Jennie?

Y/n: Girl?

TaeHyung: I think it was Jennie. She was the first person I saw when I woke up. She has been taking care of me ever since the surgery. She was the person that was by my side during these years. The person that helped and saved me. 

Jennie was blushing. Y/n saw it. The way Taehyung was looking at Jennie. The way Jennie was looking at TaeHyung. They must be in love. Y/n, he moved on. All the hopes that she had left were destroyed.

As Y/n's tears were about to run down her face the bell chimed and her two angels walked in.

TaeKwon: Emma, I'm back.

TaeKwon and JungKook ran over to where Y/n was. Y/n picked up little Tae and gave him a kiss. 

Y/n: Look at my little angel, how was school?

TaeKwon: It was bad.

Y/n: Why?

TaeKwon: Little Tae misses Mommy. 

Y/n: You're so cute. Mommy misses you too.

 She kisses little Tae.

JungKook: Daddy misses mommy too. 

Y/n: Asih, you're so childish. (She giggled at his words). I miss you too.

JungKook: Daddy wants a kiss. 

He pouted.

Y/n: Stop being so childish. 

JungKook: Why does Little Tae get a kiss but not me? He whined.

Jungkook didn't even realize that Taehyung were was right beside him. 

Y/n gave him a kiss on the cheek, Jungkook smiled like an idiot. His smile was quickly wiped off as he turned around to see Taehyung. Anger filled his whole body. Before he knew what he was doing he grabbed him by the collar and raised his fist up in the air ready to punch him.