Who are you?

~Hey! So this is my first story! Sorry if there are any mistakes that make you mad! If you want you can tell me what I did wrong or what you liked. READ THIS PLEASE. It would make me very happy. Adding more soon. If you're reading this THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU.~

It's 12:36. There's sweaty bodies everywhere. Girls grinding on guys. Guys grinding on girls. I can't keep track anymore. Drinks spilling everywhere. Loud music. I can feel the beat inside of me.

"Rhyan!"

I turn around to see Jen barreling towards me. Well more like staggering. Yes, she's drunk. Yes, we're under-age. That doesn't stop her though.

"Rhyan! What are you doing sitting there by yourself? Come on! Dance with me!" She slurs.

"I'm just thinking! It's okay. Go on. Go find yourself a guy of the night!" I reply.

"Suit yourself, lazy ass." She giggles at her own comment and saunters away.

Some of you my be thinking that I'm a guy. Nope. Last time I checked I was a girl and I think I'm going to keep it that way. I'm here in Canada at my last Canadian party because my parents thought that it would be nice for me to get away for a while. Yes, I'm moving. Nope, my parents aren't coming with me. Most of you are probably like, "I would love to live by myself far away from my parents!" But no. Not me. I'm too used to my life here in British Columbia. It may be cold most of the time but I like it. I also like my friends and I'm really NOT looking forward to leaving them behind. Where am I moving to you ask? To freakin' California. OF ALL PLACES MY PARENTS HAD TO PICK CALIFORNIA.

Woop-de-freakin'-do.

Is there something wrong with me to not want to move to California? And without my parents! I guess so.

I may look like I'm on the verge of crying or something because a guy sitting on a stool next to me asks if I'm okay.... In an English accent.

Just because he's English and I cannot resist English accents, I reply.

I turn to see the face attached to the voice. "DO I LOOK OKAY?" I shout at him.

"NO YOU DON'T." He shouts back. He's about my age.

For some reason this makes me laugh which makes him laugh.

"Are you intoxicated?" I ask him.

"Nope. Why? Are you?" He responds with an eyebrow quirked.

"Do you think you can give me a ride home? And no I'm not either." I say. I know it's dumb to ask a stranger for a ride home but he was my age, sober, and I really wanted to leave.

"Do I want to give a pretty lady like you a ride home?" He scoffs. "Of course I do. Come on, follow me."

I glance at Jen, grinding on a guy. Probably her "Man of the night." I should probably tell her I found a ride but that would mean I would have to walk into the crowd and stop her from having fun. Then she would say shes coming with me. That would result to me ruining her night. So instead I just follow the guy into the parking lot. He gets into an expensive looking car. I stand a stare at it. He rolls down the window.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." CLASSIC.

I stick out my tongue at him and get in. He laughs at me.

"I spent twelve years saving up for this baby." He says proudly and pats the steering wheel.

"Twelve years? How old are you then?" It may be rude to just ask a stranger how old he is but right now I don't really care.

"Eighteen. And you, my darling?"

I make a face. "Darling?"

He laughs at either my annoyance or my face. "Yes. Now answer my question."