C H A P T E R 11

Depuis le début

"Isabella, Caden," my father called, standing up from the coach.

"I thought you left," I snapped.

"I turned around because I needed to explain why I left," he replied, looking down at the floor.

"Dad?" Caden whispered.

"Hello son," he smiled, opening his arms for him. Caden ran into his chest so hard, which made my Mum cry harder.

"I can't," I mumbled, escaping the room and out the back door. I heard my father call for me as well as my mother, but I couldn't sit in that room and Caden and Joseph bonding. It's not how its suppose to go.

I walked down the pebble path and by the river. How can Caden be okay with him here? I remember him being almost as crushed as I was. He sworn he would never let him back into his life, but he fell right into his spell again.I took my shoes off and dipped my feet in the crystal clear water.

Everything comes back to Payton. She forced my father into coming here. My life just keeps getting worse and worse. This summer was suppose to be amazing. I was suppose to spend almost everyday with Jasmine. I was suppose to enjoy my break without drama, but all I have been doing so far, is dealing with it.

"I remember taking you down here when you were little," My father spoke, walking over to me."I thought you would be down."

"Just stop," I mumbled under my breath.

"Stop what?"

"Stop trying to act like a father, you aren't one and you never will be," I spoke sharply, swaying my feet back and forth.

"I am not asking for forgiveness," he sighed and fixed his shirt.

"Then what are you asking for?"

"I am asking you to hear me out, please," he begged.

"Why should I? You haven't listened to me in fourteen years, so why should I listen to you now?"

"Because I need you to know why I did what I did," he replied.

"You left because you're a coward, I know," I rolled my eyes.

I really don't want to hear about a story he made up.

"No, I left because I didn't want to hold you back from your life," he replied.

"And that meant for you to leave?"

"There is no excuse for me leaving but please just listen to me. I left because I knew I couldn't gave you everything. I knew I would hold you back from your dreams and wishes. I was going to come back in a few years but I called your mum and she told me you hated me, so i decided against it," he sighed.

"How could I not hate you Joseph? I woke up one day and you were gone. You didn't even say goodbye. What did you expect me to do when I opened the door and saw you? Did you expect me to jump into your arms and never let you go again? No. You missed everything. I cant forgive you. You might have thought you will make my life better but you didn't. You only made it worse. I grew up without a father, and you thought that would her?" I screamed, standing up and my eyes filling with tears.

"I have been regretting that day. I know I missed a lot, and that is my biggest regret bit I would want to try to be there for you more," he smiled lightly.

"How can I trust that you won't leave again?"

"You can't, I understand that that, but I don't want you to feel pain because of me anymore." he said, feeling sorry.

"You made leaving look so...easy," I mumbled.

"It wasn't. Believe me. I sat in my car for hours trying to find any excuse for me leaving. But I started the car and drove off anyways."

"And that was your decision," I added, raising my voice a little.

"I realize that, but it doesn't mean that I don't hate myself for it." he  stated, looking down at the floor.Please talk to me Bella," he begged, now looking deep into my eyes.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Anything," he sighed.

"One part of me wants to forgive you, but the other hates you for what you did."

"I know it will take time for you to understand why I left, but can you at least talk to me like a daughter," he said.

"I will be going on vacation in three days and I don't think you will stick around for three weeks," I assumed.

"I weren't be sticking around this city while you gone."

"See, I knew it!" shouting now.

"Because I will be joining you on the trip,"

***

Authors Note:

How will the vacation go?? Isn't Mason just a sweetheart??? Will Bella forgive her father?

find out what happens next in the next chapter!!

Vote and comment :**