『Chapter Twenty Five || The Host Club Declares Dissolution!』

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Isn't that the truth?" Haruhi agreed as she walked away.

"Haruhi! Hey, you be quiet!" Tamaki shouted, "The whims of the Host King are the whims that make everyone happy!"

|| Time Skip ||

Fumika was busy serving some guests when the sound of a slap echoed throughout the saloon. Fumika turned towards the sound and her eyes widened when she saw that it was Kyoya who had been slapped.

"Kyoya!" Fumika cried out, running to her boyfriend.

"This is the sort of ridiculous club you've been in?" the man who had slapped Kyoya spat out.

"That's Kyo-chan's father, right?" Fumika heard Honey say.

"Yeah." Fumika was shocked by Mori's confirmation. How could a father ever slap his own child-in public nonetheless.

"Are you trying to embarrass me?" Yoshio Ootori said before walking away. Fumika stepped forward to retort, but she stopped when she felt Kyoya hold her back.

"Kyoya, are you okay?" Tamaki asked, running over to them.

"What a mean papa!" Hikaru cried.

"Yeah, to hit someone wearing glasses like that," Honey agreed.

"No, that's not what he meant," Kaoru said, sweatdropping.

"Did he hit you because you are in the Host Club?" Haruhi asked.

"It's all right," Kyoya said, brushing it off, "I've been expecting it."

"But Kyoya-" Fumika began to protest but she was cut off by Kyoya.

"It's fine," Kyoya said coolly. He walked away, leaving the rest of the Host Club to watch him with worry.

|| Time Skip ||

"Grandmother! You were good enough to come!" Curious as to why Tamaki sounded so happy and excited, Fumika joined Honey, Mori, and the twins and watched as Tamaki ran over to an elderly woman.

"Wow, that woman is Tamaki-senpai's grandmother?" Haruhi said, joining the small group.

"I hate that woman," Honey muttered, hugging Usa-chan tightly.

"Eh?"

"Come, have a seat inside," Tamaki said, moving closer to his grandmother.

"Do not touch me," she said, walking past him, "You disgust me."

Fumika could feel her heart breaking. Out of anybody, Kyoya and Tamaki were the least deserving of the hate they got from their family.

"Eclair-san, come over here," Tamaki's grandmother called, and out of the crowd walked a young woman.

Haruhi a noise that indicated that she recognized her. "Oh, I was just..."

"Who is she?" the twins asked.

"For the duration of the school fair today and tomorrow, you are to escort Lady Eclair here." Eclair smiled at Tamaki, but he didn't do anything back. "Is something wrong?" his grandmother asked, "I'm telling you to."

"I'm in your hands, Tamaki," Eclair said.

After a brief moment of silence, Tamaki broke into his charming Host character. "Very well, Grandmother. I will do everything within my power to see that she will be happy."

|| Time Skip ||

"Tama-chan isn't coming back, huh?" Honey commented.

"Is he seriously planning to escort..." "...that girl for the duration of the school fair?" the twins wondered, "Her name was Eclair, or something like that..." "...but who is that girl?"