『Chapter Nineteen || Chika's Down With Honey Declaration!』

A/N: Thank you @Pinkmnm34 for this adorable fanart!!! I love it very much!!!

"Excuse me, are you a member of this club?" Hearing a boy ask her a question, Haruhi's hand froze on the door handle. She turned around to see a boy wearing Ouran's middle school uniform standing behind her.

"I would like you to please call 3rd-Year Haninozuka Mitsukuni over," the boy requested.

"You mean, Honey-senpai?" Hearing his name, the little blonde boy--and his tall and silent cousin--poked his head out the doorway.

"Huh? Chika-chan?!" Honey exclaimed, "What's up? It's so rare for you to come over to the high school."

The boy, Chika, pushed his glasses, "Mitsukuni, defend yourself!"

"Eh?!"

Suddenly, Chika jumped into the room, his leg out to kick Honey. Honey, however, saw this and quickly jumped off of Mori's shoulders before he was hit.

"J-just a minute!" Haruhi protested before turning towards her silent senpai, "Mori-senpai!"

"Hmm?"

"Whadddya mean, 'hmm'?!"

"Woah!" a powerful motor started and Renge appeared from out of the ground, "Honey-senpai confidently dodges Chika's leadoff attack!"

"What's going on?"

"Honey-senpai nimble, gracefully flies through the air, like a modern-day Ushiwakamaru!" Renge reported, "Chika attacks again, not even giving him a chance to regain his footing! Honey-senpai dodges him, while tripping him up! Neither of them gives an inch, as they both unleash ferocious techniques on each other!"

After a few more kicks and dodges, the brothers stood in front of each other at a distance; Chika standing in a stance, breathing heavily, and Honey standing calmly in front of him, not a tear of sweat to be seen.

"Oh, they're going at it," Tamaki commented as he, the twins, and Kyoya entered to the club room.

"I wish they would have at least chosen a better location," Kyoya said, crossing his arms, "Fumika wouldn't like this."

"How can you be so calm?!" Haruhi exclaimed.

"Oh!" Confused, Haruhi turned around to see that Chika had taken out a steel staff.

"Now, Chika produces a weapon!"

"Hang on, that's against the rules, isn't it?" Haruhi protested as they watched Honey continue to dodge Chika's attacks.

To their shock, Chika surprised Honey but hitting him under the chin with his staff, sending the small boy flying.

"Honey-senpai got knocked flying!" Hikaru shouted.

"Will this be Chika's first win?!" Kaoru gasped.

"Gotcha!" Chika said, gasping for breaths.

"No, this fight goes to Honey-senpai," Renge contradicted.

"Renge-kun is right," Mori agreed.

Shocked, Chika looked down to see that the bottom of his pants was pinned to the ground with shurikens.

"Kagenui." (Kagenui: Shadow-stitching)

Chika gritted his teeth "When did you...?" He looked back up to see his older brother casually brushing his hands.

"Honey-senpai deftly handled his shuriken when Chika was not looking!" Renge explained, clapping her hands to show the replay of the fight.

In the replay, it showed that Honey actually blocked Chika's strike, but still sent himself flying back. As he did so, he sneakily threw his shurikens at Chika's feet, pinning his pant legs to the ground.