『Chapter Eleven || Big Brother is a Prince!』

A/N: Hey guys! If you haven't noticed already, I updated this fanfiction's cover. I spent about 12 hours working on it. I'm actually really proud of it, and now that I know how to actually make book covers, I really want to make more!~ Anyway, after finishing the new cover, I finally forced myself to finish the second half of this chapter...well until I became distracted again and started making more covers for fanfiction ideas. Anyways, I hope you guys like my new cover and also enjoy this new chapter!

-SingingGeekyBookWorm-

"Hikaru! Kaoru! Give me back my glasses!"

Fumika sweatdropped as she watched Kyoya clumsily chase the twins around. The twins had unexpectedly stolen Kyoya's glasses for reasons unknown.

"Fumika, here!" Kaoru shouted, pushing the glasses onto Fumika's face.

Startled, Fumika landed on the chair behind her, her eyes trying to adjust to Kyoya's prescription.

"Wow, Fumika. You look hot," the twins complimented, giving her a thumbs up.

"Really?" Fumika asked, taking off the glasses.

"Aw, why'd you take them off?"

"Because these are Kyoya's glasses, and he needs them to see properly," Fumika said before scolding the twins, "And you shouldn't have taken Kyoya's glasses. He could've gotten hurt trying to chase you two around."

"Sorry," the twins apologized, not sorry at all.

"Honestly, don't you two have anything better to do," Kyoya sighed as he took his glasses back and slid them back onto his face.
"Nope!"

"Well, no one's hurt, so I think we can let this past, right Kyoya?" Fumika said, kissing Kyoya's cheek before walking over to fix Haruhi's tie." "Anyway, to your places, everyone. It's almost open hours!"

|| A few minutes later...||

A little blonde girl stood in front of the doors of Music Room #3. She paused before determinedly opening the doors.

"Welcome!"

The girl looked past the flying petals to see a bunch of highschool boys dressed in police uniform surrounding a girl also in a police uniform standing in front of her (the little girl).

"My, what an unusual guest we have here, huh?" the tall blond boy standing next to girl in the middle said, "Welcome, my little lost kitty cat."

The little girl just stood there, staring at the Host Club.
"Hello, where did you come from?" the brunette girl asked, bending down.
"Reverse harem! This is a reverse harem!" the little girl exclaimed.

*
*
*
"HEH?!"

"This can't be right. Apparently, there's still some water left in my ear from when I was swimming at the pool," Tamaki said, smacking the side of his head to get any left over water out of his ear.

"Tamaki-senpai, that was four chapters ago," Fumika reminded him.

"But that must be it, Fumika," Hikaru protested.

"Yeah. It's the only reason as to why it sounded like this little girl said 'reverse harem'," Kaoru agreed.

"Debauchery," the little girl said, shocking the Host Club again, "Yay! There's debauchery here!"
"The oblivious main character that all the boys love," the girl stated, pointing at Fumika.

She moved her finger over to Kyoya, "Glasses character who is also the one to win the main character's heart."

To Honey, "Boy Lolita..."