『Chapter Eight || The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club!』

"Hey Haruhi! You ready for the beach?" the twins chorused.

"The beach?" Fumika repeated from her spot next to Kyoya.

The twins turned to Fumika and nodded in excitement, "Yes, the beach!"

Now Haruhi repeated in uncertainty, "The beach..."

"You said so before, didn't you?" Hikaru reminded.

"You wouldn't mind going to a real beach," Kaoru said, rephrasing what Haruhi had said in the previous chapter.

"Did I say that?"

"Yes, you did. And so we've prepared some swimsuits for you. Cute isn't it?" the twins said, referring to a ruffled bikini they seemed to have picked out for her.

"I think that this would look good on Haru-chan," Honey said, holding a mannequin wearing a blue one piece attached to a skirt.

The twins tsked, " You don't get it, huh, Honey-senpai?"

"Huh?"

"Just wearing this uniform helps to gloss over the fact that she's as flat as a cutting board," Hikaru said, "A one-piece type suit like that would only invite tears, by making it obvious how utterly poor her figure is."

"On that point, we carefully selected this separate-type suit. The frills do a fine job of covering the absence of any bust!" the twins declared.

"Unlike Fumika here, who's D-cup chest are like melons," Hikaru added, appearing next to Fumika, gesturing towards her chest.

At the mention of her chest, Fumika eyes widened and quickly covered her chest, slapping Hikaru in the process.

"How dare you guys heap sexual harassment on my little girls!" Tamaki shouted, hitting the twins with a baseball bat, "That's enough of that!"

"Then, we aren't going to the beach?" the twins asked.

"Whoever said we weren't going?" Tamaki asked, swinging the bat onto his shoulder.

"Oh then you do want to go!" the twins exclaimed.

"Can Usa-chan come, too?" Honey asked, excitedly.

"I have no objections," Kyoya said.

"I'm actually really excited now," Fumika admitted.

Mori nodded, staring at a seashell bikini, "Yeah."

"Huh? We're really going?" Haruhi asked in disbelief.

Tamaki grinned at her, "Come on, let's go to the beach!"

|| Time Skip ||

The Host Club were now at Kyoya's private beach in Okinawa.

"Why are we conducting Host Club activities here at the beach?" Haruhi grumbled. She and Fumika were currently sitting under an umbrella.

"Haruhi-kun..." Haurhi and Fumika turned around to see three of Haruhi's guest walk up to them.

"Haruhi-kun, aren't you going swimming?"

"Oh, I like looking at the sea more," Haurhi said, truthfully.

"Well, would it be okay if we joined you?"

"How come? Go ahead and swim," Haruhi told them, "You're wearing such cute swimsuits, and all."

"Haruhi, you charmer," Fumika muttered.

|| Time Skip ||

"Hey, Fumika, I'm gonna go walk along the beach," Haruhi informed, "Do you want to come?"