『Chapter Six || The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type!』

A/N: Thank you for Kyoya and Fumika's ship name: Kyomika!
Also I have another Author's Note at the end of this chapter, answering some questions. Enjoy this chapter!

-SingingGeekyBookWorm-

"Come on, Fumika! Put on the costume!" The twins said, trying to force a struggling Fumika into the changing rooms, "We only have 10 minutes till positions!"

"No!" Fumika protested, continuing to struggle, "T-The outfit! I-it's too r-revealing!"

"The only revealing thing is that it shows your stomach," Kaoru told her.

"E-exactly!"

"Now, Fumika, I suggest you put on that costume. The twins put a lot of effort into making it, and also, if you do, I'll lower your debt by 10%," Kyoya bargained.

At that, Haruhi quickly came over and helped the twins push her into the changing rooms, "Come on, Fumika! It's 10%!"

"Haruhi! How could you!"

|| Time Skip ||

"Fumika, are you finished changing, yet?" Kyoya called, standing outside the curtain, "It's 3 minutes until getting into our positions. I'm coming in."

Kyoya didn't really know what to expect when he entered the changing room (he was secretly hoping to find Fumika struggling to put on a piece of her costume), but what he saw wasn't anything that he was expecting.

Inside was Kaoru brushing Fumika's hair. It seems like they were in a deep conversation. Kyoya could see a tint of light pink on Kaoru's cheeks.

"What are you two doing?" Kyoya asked, interrupting the two.

"Ah! K-Kyoya-senpai!" Fumika exclaimed, jumping out of the chair she was sitting on, "What are you doing in here?"

"I asked you if you finished changing a few seconds ago," Kyoya informed her, "You didn't reply so I came in to check if you were all right."

"I-I'm f-fine!" Fumika stuttered, touched that Kyoya was worried about her, "My hair was just really tangled, so Kaoru offered to help brush the tangles out. We ended up having a nice conversation and I guess we lost track of time."

"I see," Kyoya said, glaring darkly at Kaoru, who shrunk back in fear, "Well go along, Fumika. Haruhi will inform you about our positions for the Arabian theme. I need to have a chat with Kaoru here."

"O-okay!" Fumika said, hurrying out of the changing room.

"K-Kyoya-senpai, I swear we were only talking!" Kaoru squeaked as soon as Fumika was out of the changing room, "Everything that Hikaru said about me having a crush on Fumika from the previous chapter was just a way to help us with our big fight prank! I promise you, I only see Fumika as a sister!"

"I never said that I was going to talk about Fumika with you," Kyoya said, pushing up his glasses, "I was merely going to tell you that next time you go into the changing room to help Fumika or Haruhi, you are to inform me so that no one will get any other ideas."

"Oh," Kaoru said, calming down.

"Well if that's all..." Kyoya said, about turning to exit.

"You really like her, don't you," Kaoru suddenly said, stopping Kyoya in his tracks.

"I'm sorry?"

"Fumika, I mean," Kaoru clarified, "It's just that you treat her differently from the other guests, so I just kinda thought-"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Kyoya denied, "Fumika is simply a fellow club member, not to mention a commoner, therefore I do not need to act polite with her. Now I would advise that you never bring this up again."