『Chapter Twenty Three || Kyoya's Raging Jealousy!』

|| Previously on Invisible... ||

"Fumika-san? Fujioka?" Kasanoda called as he opened the door to Music Room #3. "Are they already changing? I'll go visit Fujioka-san, first, seeing that he's a guy. He's probably in the prep room..."

He walked over to the prep room, opening the door as he spoke. "Fujioka. You okay? I'm sorry about-" he stopped short when he saw what was happening.

In front of him, Haruhi was currently talking off her undershirt, revealing her bra. Unfortunately for Fumika, she was wearing a dress, so she was revealing to him both her bra and panties.

"Hey!" the sisters shouted doing their best to cover their revealed underwear.

Kasanoda was frozen shock and red. "Ma...Ma!"

|| Back to now... ||

Kasanoda quickly ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Waiting for him, were angry Hitachiin twins.

"You saw..." they growled. "Did you see?" "You saw, huh, Bossa Nova-chi?"

"I didn't look," Kasanoda denied, before mistakenly correcting himself, "No, I did get a glance...but it was just for a second, so I didn't look...No, I did see what I saw, but no, I wasn't looking."

Suddenly, Honey appeared in front of him, a dark look on his face. "I think that people who can't make up their minds are scum," he said, frightening the poor boy.

"So Fujioka is really a girl?" was all Kasanoda could say.

"He appears to have learned Haruhi's secret," Kaoru said to Hikaru.

"That's no good, huh?" Hikaru replied, "Not to mention he has seen Fumika while she's at her most vulnerable."

"How much did you see?" Hikaru asked Kasanoda.

"How much of Fumika's and Haruhi's soft, maiden skin, unknown to us, did you see?" Kaoru elaborated.

"Well, they were changing, so I saw Fujioka in her undershirt and Fumika in...her...underwear..." Kasanoda muttered.

"You saw Fumika and Haruhi in their underwear?!" the twins shouted.

"What do we do?" Kaoru wondered.

"There's no two ways about it," Hikaru said, taking out a wooden baseball bat as his twin held Kasanoda in place, "First thing we have to do is clobber him, and make him lose his memory."

"Now, now, stop that. It's a lot of trouble to cover up a crime caused by bludgeon," Kyoya said.

"Kyoya-senpai, how can you be so calm?" Hikaru demanded.

"Yeah, he saw Fumika in her underwear," Kaoru stressed out.

Hikaru pointed his bat in the direction where Tamaki was sulking. "Look. His highness is in such great shock, he's a mere husk of himself."

"Well, now that the secret is out, we'll just have to discuss this," Kyoya said, pushing up his glasses, "Kasanoda-kun. Haruhi is hiding the fact that she is a girl due to certain circumstances. We have no right to make you keep mum about this. However, would you at least remember this much? Being a son from one of those sorts of families, you must have heard a number of rumors. If you make enemies of the Ootori family, the Ootori private police known in Japan's financial circles as the Black Onion Squad, will be mobilized. Such is a situation that, of course, we'd like to avoid, right?"

Kasanoda couldn't force himself to do anything but nod.

"Now, that is what I would like to have said, however, if I do so recall, you saw my girlfriend in only her underwear--something that should be seen by only me." Plastering on a fake smile, Kyoya took out a steel bat. "Now, Hikaru, this bat is steel, therefore, it has a harder force and is much easier to clean. I trust that you will put him through as much pain as possible?"