Hi again.

Well, hi again. I am shocked to see that people are still reading, commenting, and voting on " my six Alpha mates" !. I don't know why, of course I'm not saying your shouldn't read it but if you like horrible grammar and a bad plot then I guess this story is for you. I have started a while back, re writing it and it so far has 90 reads, not the response I was quite expecting but i can't complain because people are still reading this book.
Now I will be updating the re write but I haven't been motivated enough to do so.

The re write is going to have everything that was in this book but just...upgraded in a sense. Better grammar, hopefully, and a better plot.

So with that, I encourage you to please keep reading, and don't worry, a little criticism never hurt anyone. In fact, it has helped me to be a better writer, well better, not a professional. Now , by all means, continue reading.

Ps- my goal when I first began this story was for 1 , people to like it and second, for it to get on the what hot list, which is has been on once before, and finally, my goal was to create a story not for my self but for others. And I think I have done that.

So I would like to give a big shout out to all the readers, voters , and people who decided to comment- even if some of them were a bit harsh, in my opinion, but it's whatever right?

BTW- if this made any sense whatsoever, then my day has been made.

~jc