chapter 29: time travel

5 years latter

" mommy when are daddys coming home?" My five your old daughter asked

"Soon baby the just have work to do"

"Okay"

"Why don't you go tell your brothers that dinners almost ready"

She nodded and walked away the boys always where home late on Saturdays I guess they have pack work they never tell me what's going on.

5 years ago when Lucas took Giselle the boys hunted him down and killed him. The reason Lucas said that me and Giselle where " special " is because we can control the elements I got all my powers but Giselle won't get hers till she is sixteen.

Damon and justin always find a way to protect her. I got a phone call from there teacher that when a boy was picking on her justin and Damon punched the boy I just am worried when she finds her mate.

"Where home!" Hunter yelled

And in came the kids running to hug my mates.

Michael came up to me and kissed me on the cheak "how was your day?" He asked

"Oh you know the usual Damon hit justin then justin hit him back then Giselle hitting them both kinda day"

He laughed. Matt Edward hunter Eric and carter came in to the room with the kids.

"What's for dinner?" Edward asked

"pot rost"

"Umm my favorite" Eric said

The oven went of and I got up to take out the pot rost out then put it on the table.

As we are eating our nice family meal there was a knock on the door. I got up to awnser it but there was nobody there just a package on the front step.

I picked it up and walked to the living room and opend it. There was a noat stapled to a picture of me putting the kids in the car.

"What the hell" I said and read the noat.

How have you been old friend iv missed you. You are probably confused about who I'm well to give you a hint see you around special

" I thought you where dead" I whispered

"You thought who was dead" Matt asked

" Lucas"

"What he is dead"

" clearly not" I said and handed him the pictures and noat.

His eyes widened "oh god"

"Yeah what are we going to do?"

" what I'm going to do is I'm going to get the guys and we are going to kill him"

"Yeah cuz that worked so well last time"

" come hear"

I stood there for a bit befor caving in and sat on his lap.

"Everything is going to be fine" he breathed out

I sighed " Okay "

He kissed the top of my head and I got up and walked back into the kitchen to join the rest of my family.

"Everything okay?" Carter asked

"Everything is fine we will talk about it later"

" okay"

" so Giselle how was your day?" Michael asked her

" it was good but this creppy man kept looking at us" she said

" Where?" I asked

"When we whent shopping" Damon said

Oh god this can not be happening

" kids from now on you don't go anywhere with out me or daddys okay?"

" okay mommy" they all said

So far my life was going fantastic untill now.

A/N

How did you like that???? Let me know in the comments and keep voting :)