chapter 2: 2 down 4 to go

Mitchel looked furious. His face was red, his neck vane was ready to pop.
"Yeah, you did find your mate. I'm right here" Mitchel said and pulled me closer to him. Matt didn't like that at all.
I looked up at him, green eyes looked back at me. Green eye full of anger.
I laughed a bit, to ease the tension. "Well, when I went to go find my friend, bumped into Matt. Quite literally actually and well when I did I almost fell, you see, Matt here, reached me just in time."
I took a breather, Mitchel still looked mad but it was starting to go away.

He looked at me and asked if I was okay.
"I'm fine, I'm fine. Like I said, Matt was there just in time. So when he grabbed me we both felt the tingles. You know, like the ones I felt with you on the couch, you know, the mate tingles" I was out of breath by this point, and I looked like a bumbling idiot. After my rant, all Matt managed to say was, 
"Wait, your her mate too?" Mitchel looked Matt over. Clearly unimpressed.
"Yes I am" Michael said grabbing my arm. Possessively.
" so we have to share her?" Matt asked anger slipped threw his words.

" I guess so. I'm Mitchel" he said holding out his hand for Matt to shake it. Matt hesitates but then goes in for the shake.
" I'm Matt"
I sigh out of relief. "Now that you guys are acquainted, I'm going to tell my friend that I'm leaving, wait here?" I said to them both. We needed to figure things out.

" Uh yeah, sure. Just be back soon." Mitchel said and kissed me on he cheek. Matt did the same.
I walked away smiling. My swoon level to the max.
I needed to find Sabrina quick.

I finally found her dancing with some guy. I pulled her away from him and walked to the door where my mates are. Wow. I'm going to have to get used to saying that.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Why do you have to go?" She asked.

" Well, I found my mates and we are going back home, to figure things out."

"Omg! You found you mate!?. Wait did you say mates?. As in two?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Oh girl! I want two mates." she said pouting.
I laugh. "I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, don't wish for something that can mean something bad." I said.
She rolled her eyes at my not so logical logic.
"Whatever. So where are your mates anyway?" She asked, looking around behind me.
I pointed to the front.
" by the door. Waiting."
We reach the door and Matt and Mitchel. They see me and Sabrina walking to the door.
" Matt, Mitchel. This is my best friend Sabrina, Sabrina, say hello to Matt and Mitchel."
They say hi and Sabrina suddenly starts going off.
" Nice to meet you. Now if you hurt Casey in any way possible, I will personally cut of each of you balls and make you eat them." she said pointing her finger at both of them.

Matt grinned.
" You don't have to worry about that we would never hurt Casey."

"Okay. Now let's go." I said walking out the door, my mates and Sabrina trailing behind me.
We get to my car and I hop in to the passenger seat and Matt gets in the driver side and Sabrina and Mitchel in the back.

" Ah, Casey? How do you think your brothers are going to react to you having two mate?" Sabrina said

" Oh. I totally forgot about them. I guess we're about to find out." I say.

We walk in the house. My brothers Justin,jack, and Mike where all waiting for me at the table.

" Casey Emma Tanner. Do you know what time it is?" He looked at his watch and then said, " You were supposed to be back one hour ago." my oldest brother, Mike said. His face even redder then when Mitchels was earlier.

" Look, I know it's late. Except I have really solid reason as to why,"

"It better be a good one young lady." This time, Justin said that. The second oldest.

"Well, I have found my mates." I said confidently.

" Why didn't you just say that in the first place! Who is the lucky guy?" Jack said.

"Me" Matt and Mitchel said at the same time.

" Uh okay, what?" Justin asked

" I don't know" I said sitting down Matt and Mitchel did the same

" Well, I'm going to bed. I'm tired" Sabrina said and walked up stairs probably to my room.

" I will call the Alpha of the Green Moon pack and hold a meeting to see if they know anything about double mates." Jack said

"Alright." I said really taking all of this in.

I hope that they find an answer to why I have two mates soon. I was fine with two mates, I really am. I just want to know how, how everything is going to work, I mean everything.

••••••
Edited- November, 26 2019 
••••••
Vote
Comment
Hope you liked it :) :) :)