chapter 31: see you again

Darkness was all over the room she did not feel pain in fact she did not feel anything.

Cace looked all around and still found nothing but darkness. Untill she saw a glimpse of light so she did what she had to do.... she followed it.

When she gets to the light she sees that it is not just a light but it is a human and the human was her oldest brother.

She tryed to say his name but she could not talk.

" its okay you can't talk now but you will" he said to her

" you need to go back you can not Stay hear they need you"

He kept repeating "they need you" untill he faded out into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys where done with their work and the finally went home to their mate and kids.

As they are leaving work they all get a pain in there shoulder and they know exactly why and they rush home.

When they get there the run in the house up to the nursery to find cace on the floor covered in blood and the kids missing.

"Call the pack doctor" Michael instructed to Matt

He bent down to caces level and put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. Hunter walked in and check if the kids where there... they were not. He only thought of one person and one person only who would shoot his mate and take his kids.

Lucas. And he was going to pay