chapter 6:: why me

I'm standing in the forest " please remember all the good times we had ? Like when we watched the fire works at the top of the farest wheel?"

"I don't care" the masked man said and then slapped me

"But I lover you and you loved me"

"I.dont.care" this time he pushed me into the water and my head hit a rock.

I sprung up and all the memories flowed back. I pulled my knees into my chest and just cryed. I guess my cryed where loud because my door opened and there stood Matt.

He walked over to my bed and lifted me up and put me in his lap and rocked me back and forth. "Shh cace it's going to be okay"

I just closed my eyes " do you want to talk about the nightmare" he asked

" no"

"Okay just try and fall back a sleep" he lifted me off his lap and placed me back on the bed and walked to the door.

"Matt?"

"Yeah"

"Will you stay with me?"

He didn't even awnser he just walked back to the bed and pulled me into his chest Where I felt safe.

when I work up I wiggled out of Matts hold and walked to the bathroom the hot water hitting my skin felt relaxing I never want to get out but I forced my self to. I put on some jeans and a black hoodie and walked down stairs.

To my surprise all my mates where still hear.

" Cace oh my gosh I was so worried about you" hunter said giving me a hug and then the others did too

I just nodded and walked to the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the TV

" cace are you hungry" Michael asked

I shook my head no and just whet back to watching the TV witch I was not really watching .

" Com'on you have to eat something" Justin said

I did not do anything I just got up and walked into my room and sat on my bed and looked out my window.

" I don't know she just won't do anything she won't eat sleep or talk" Matt said all though I don't know to who

" well I will check her out and let you know okay?"

"Okay thanks doc"

And just like that there was a knock on my door. Then I Hurd the handle

"Hey cace how are you doing?" The pack doctor lizzy asked

I just looked at her then looked back out the window

" I see well I'm so so sorry to hear what happened but you need to take care of your self okay?"

I nod not even looking at her and then she walked out of my room.

Michael's pov

My poor mate I should have gone with her other wise this would have never happened.

" Uh Michael can I speek with you a quick sec" lizzy asked

"Sure what's up doc?"

"Well its about cace you see in her situation when something happens like what happened to her people tend to get freaked out but a thousand times worse let's say it scars them for life sometimes depending on how bad the situation do you under stand?"

"Honestly no I dont"

" Well what happened to her made her go mute"

" you mean she can't talk?"

"Well obviously she can talk it's just that after what happened she got so scared that she is choosing not to talk"

"Will she ever talk again?" I asked hopefully

"With the help of you and the others I'm sure she will find the courage to talk"

I have got to tell the guys about this and they are not going to take it well I just hope that my beautiful mate will talk soon.

A/N

So she went mute what so you think about that?

Anyway keep reading voting and commenting :)