chapter 17: new room and new hair

Caces pov

2 weeks have passed since I lost my baby I was still trying to deal with it but the guys have been helping me I haven't seen my brothers around lately I guess they wanted to give me space with my mates but I still miss them.

Michael has been acting weird and it's starting to worry me I know he is not telling me everything that is going on.

Today me and Sabrina where Going to go shopping she wanted to have a girls day.

"Get up lazy butt we are going in ten minutes"

I growled "why so early?"

" it will be less crowded if we go now"

" Fine"

" now it's five minutes hury up"

Since I did not have time to shower so I just got dressed and put on some deodorant brushed my teeth and my hair then walked out to the car but Michael stopped me.

"Where do you think you are going?"

" to the mall , with Sabrina"

" okay fine but mind link me when you are there"

"Yes dad" I said and kissed him on the cheak

" you better be home befor curfew young lady" he joaked

I laughed and got in the car

We arived at the mall and spent 2 hours shopping then we got our hair done I wanted to do something different so I got purple highlights the guys are so going to kill me.

After our hair we had a nail apartment I just got a french manicure and Sabrina got the same.

After about 4 hours or so we finally went home.

" whoa what did you do to your hair?" Matt said

" died it"

" I like it"

"Really?"

"Yeah it looks good on you but then again anything looks good on you"

" your so cheese" I gave him a peck on the lips then walked upstairs to my room to put the stuff that I got away. I walked down the hall and passed the nursery. I looked into it for a bit but then felt sparks through my body I knew it was carter.

" you okay love?"

I sighed "Yeah I'm fine"

" Good I don't like seeing my love upset by the way what did you do with your hair?"

" you don't like it?"

"No I like it it's just" I give him the watch-what-you-say look

"Never mind let's go watch a movie"

I smile "okay let me just go put my stuff away"

He nodded and walked away I wall in to my room and see that is all messed up the matrice is flipped and my drawers are all open what the hell

I wall to my bathroom and see there is a noat on the mirror

Ms cace how have you been I haven't seen you since I can't remember when anyway if you are wondering where your bothers are I would ask your mate ah witch one was it again oh yes ask Michael.

I'll be in touch oh yeah and watch your back.

-m

Who the hell? I grab the noat and run down to Michael's office carter calls after me but I just run to see Michael.

" Hey cace how was your day at the mall Matt tells me you did something to your hair" he said looking up

I don't say anything

" Cace what's wrong" he said getting up and coming towards me but I step back

"Who the hell has my brothers!"

" cace I am handling this okay you don't need to worry"

"Yes I clearly do if this person was in my room" I said handing the noat to him

The read the noat and his eyes widen

" its mason"

"What?"

"Mason has your brothers"

Dun dun dun dun cliffhanger much lol sorry I did not updated yesterday I was doing school stuff and I'm going to try and do every day updates from now on buy don't get your hopes up anyway keep reading voting and commenting :)