chapter 43 : alpha Anthonys deal

Hunters pov

The car ride was long silent and I was trying to think of a plan to get out of this stupid deal I made with Anthony.

How could I be so stupid I love cace so much I would do anything and everything in my power to protect her.

But When Anthony came to my pack to make the deal I have only just met cace and I went home to go tell the news.

Michael, Edward carter and my brother must really hate me right now for making the deal I would hate my self too if it ment me losing the only think that keeps me alive

Cace.

We finally arive at his pack and we all pile out of the car , cace close to Michael and knocked on the door.

" Ah alpha hunter what a nice surprise" he spoke

" whatever, we need to talk" I barked

" I see you brought your lovely mate with you" he said and checked her out which made me growle.

" hush puppy! Come in you said you wanted to talk" he spat

He walked us in the house and we twist and turned through hallways when we finally entered a office.

The office was more a cave. The wall where dark and the blinds where closed.

Anthony took his see in his big office chair and I stayed standing whail the rest sat on the couch. " So what's this all about ? I hope you are not planing on changing the deal" he said

" That's exactly what we came hear to do! You will not take my mate or my title!" I yelled

Anthony stood up and leaned over his desk and spoke to me directly

" ether you hand me your alpha title or I get your pritty little mate hear" he said slowly

I looked back at cace and saw Michael titen his grip on her then I look back

" never will you get my mate"

" well then say goodbye to your alpha title"

" fine you know what fine take my alpha title see how many pack members you have left when you do I'm done hear " I said and stormed out I walked into what I think was the kitchen.

When I did I smelt this amazing sent raspberry and chocolate. I lifted my noes and followed the sent which led me to the back of the kitchen.

There stood a girl with long wavey strawberry blond hair and ice blue eyes.

"Mate" we both said in barley a whisper

What? How could this be? But cace is my mate what the hell is going on

" I'm Kat and you are?" She spoke her voice was beautiful like an angels what am I saying cace Is my mate!

" Uh I'm hunter I will be right back" I said I had to do this I was too confused.

I walked back into alpha Anthonys office and looked right at cace and said the words I was fight not to say.

" I hunter Chris Matthews regect you cace Marie tanner" after I said it I walked out but did not make it far because the bond me and cace had was being broken and let me tell you it hurt.

I soon felt worm hands on my arm and sparks running through my body I knew it was Kat my mate.

A/N
I think I did a good job on this chapter? What do you think let me know in the comments and keep voting :)