chapter 46 : time Flys bye

5 years later

" Michael did you remember we have that dinner tonight with Damon and his mate" I said putting our new daughter sophia In her play pen.

" what Edward was supposed to remind me"

" Well they are going to be here in an hour"

" okay stake for dinner then?"

" yep sounds good to me"

I walked down to the living room to find Giselle playing on her phone

" hey you should start getting ready for dinner they will be here soon"

" do I have to go justin doesn't have to"

" yes you hav to and justin is not going because he is with his mate right now so that means you have to go" I told her

" fine" she walked upstairs and just then the door bell rang.

" Hey mom how have you been" Damon asked

" I've been good and I'm assuming this is your mate?"

" oh yes this is julia, julia this is my mom"

" Nice to meet you" She said

" same to you come I'll introduce you to the guys" I said and pulled her to the back yard where my mates where

" guys this is julia Damons mate julia that's Michael , Edward, Eric and carter"

" Nice to meet you all" She said

Soon Damon and Giselle came out side holding sophia I guess she woke up.

We where all talking and eating and having a good time when there was a knock on the door I handed sophia to Edward and whet to the door.

There stood my son justin and his mate Bella.

" Justin! I didn't know you where Going to come how are you doing?'

" I'm doing alright mom well I - I mean we came because we hav some news to share with you all"

" really? Well we are all out side" I took them to the back so the can share the news.

" well as you know Bella and I have been dating for a while.... the news is we are getting married! And Bella is pregnant!"

We all congratulated them on their ingadgement and pregnancy. I can't believe that my babies have all grown up and are starting a family of their own it made me think if I hadn't gone to the party Sabrina begged me to go to I would have never gotten the life I have now and for that I'm thankful.

*************the end***************

A/N

Sniffle sniffle I hope you liked the ending. Like I said in the last a/N this is the last chapter and I will not make a sequel unless you want me to. So thanks again for all the readers votes and commenters