Chapter Seven

Annabeth Pov

"What the hell Annabeth. Why didn't you fucking tell me?"

"I assume you know." I calmly stated

"No shit." He rolled his eyes

"Why are you making such a big deal out of it?"

"Why are you not making such a big deal out of it."

"I've thought it over and I'm a grown woman. I can take care of a baby."

"Yeah well, I can't."

"And who said anything about you?"

"I'm the fucking father Annabeth."

"So I'm the one that is having a baby. I can raise my baby alone."

"Annabeth you don't really want to raise a baby alone. Do you?"

"Well I don't want to raise a baby at all but I have to, and it's definitely not going to be with you."

"Annabeth that is my fucking child."

"Thank you for stating the obvious, Percy. And what does that even mean to you? All you care about is your career."

"It means that the baby forming in your stomach is my child and I'm not gonna be a deadbeat dad so looks like your stuck with me for the next 18 and more years." He continued "And how do you plan on paying for our child? You don't have a job and Piper pays your rent."

"I can get a job. It's not that hard."

"Annabeth have you ever tried to get a job or actually even had a job? And besides, I have plenty of money. I can help take care of this child."

"Percy I don't need..." I couldn't help it I broke down crying. "I can't do this. Why did it all have to happen to me?"

He awkwardly hugged me and patted my back. "I don't know. But it happened to me too and you don't seem the least bit concerned about me."

"I'm sorry. It's just that I'm really overwhelmed right now and I don't know what to do about anything."

"It's ok. But I would like to be a part of my child's life."

"I guess that's fair. Since you are the father. But if you do anything to make me not trust you then I will change my mind."

"Ok, I promise I won't do anything. Are you going to keep living here then"

"I suppose so. We should probably go back downstairs."

"ok let's go."