Chapter Twelve

Annabeth POV

Thalia was NOT making her feelings towards me clear. One day she would hate me and the next she would act like we'd been friends forever.

Apparently she would be staying for a while so for now guest room was occupied. It has been few weeks since I had met her and it's gotten harder to hide my growing stomach.

Piper wanted to talk to the three of us today so we were meeting her and Jason at a fancy Italian restaurant for dinner.

We got there and they already had a table for six but it was set for only five

Jason saw us first and said "Hey guys."

Piper looked up from the menu and smiled at us "Thanks for joining us, sit down." she gestured at the empty chairs. We were seated  at a rectangular table so Thalia, Jason, and Piper sat on one side and Percy and I were across from them.

We ordered and then Piper said "I'm sure you're wondering why we needed to talk to you. Well it's because we have a date for the wedding."

"Oh my god yay. I'm so excited! When is it?" I had to try and control my excitement because we were in a restaurant and didn't want to cause a commotion.

"Next Saturday!" She said with excitement in her voice

"Next Saturday? Like in 5 days, Saturday?" Thalia asked what all three of us were wondering.

"Yeah. We have a game in Orlando the next day so we decided to go to Disney on Thursday and stay for a few days. and then get married on Saturday." Jason explained

"That is so cute. A Disney wedding." I fantasized a little bit

"Yeah and since we're not having a big wedding there's only going to be the best man and maid of honor so... Annabeth will you be my maid of honor?"

"Of course, Piper. You already knew that." I got up and hugged her which was a little awkward with her big baby bump and my ever-growing one.

Once we were sitting down again Jason started talking. "So Percy, man, you wanna be my best man?"

"You know it bro." Percy replied and they got up and did the bro-hug thing.

"And Thals. I just wanted to know if we have any relatives that I should invite." Jason asked her

Percy kept glancing between the two of them nervously. Obviously family was a tough subject for all of them.

Thalia just sighed and shook her head "Probably Sally but she and Paul might not want to go if they're busy with Estelle."

"Who's Sally and Paul? And Estelle." Jason asked

"Sally is my mom, Paul is my step-dad, and Estelle is my 6 year old little half-sister." Percy replied

"Oh ok." Jason said

"I remember she let me live with her for a while when I was in between foster homes. Before Mom was in the crash we used to go and see her and toddler Percy sometimes." Thalia told us, "I can call her. I need to talk to her anyways."

"Ok, so nobody else? On Mom or dad's side?" Jason asked her, he didn't look disappointed just double checking.

"We don't have any family on mom's side. She was an only child and both her parents died before I was born. And I'm not quite sure about dad's side. We know that he had at least one brother, who was Percy's father but other than that I don't know much. Maybe Percy does though." Thalia shrugged

"They had another brother." Percy said "Yeah my mom said she met him once. The three of them were Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus. They didn't get along very well but they wanted us to all know each other. I think Hades had two daughters and a son around our age. Mom doesn't like to bring up my dad too much, it's still a sore subject for her."