ㅤㅤ⁰²⁶: show me

Start from the beginning

He did his best to look away, he could tell that she was trying to act natural about it, but she couldn't hide the longing in her eyes. She missed her home, she missed her friends, her family.

He had taken that from her.

"Things are fine." He said finally. "I saw Mary yesterday,"

Hanae beamed despite the look in her eyes, "What did she say?"

"She said she missed you and that she wanted to see you again, she said that her and Kaoru are doing great...  she said it was the longest relationship she's ever had."

He saw her smile fade away and she looked down at the ground, "I... I think I'm going to go back upstairs, it's really late."

She was about to slip off the countertop, but his hand landed on her waist, preventing her from getting down.

"Your brother asked me about you," His desperate eyes locked with her own. "He misses you too."

Her heart dropped and she could feel her eyes begin to burn, her voice was so weak he struggled to make out what she was saying, "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you're coming with me next time."

She felt a surge of relief flood her veins, "What?"

"In two weeks, when I go back to Tokyo, you're coming with me."

The way her eyes shined nearly made his heart leap out of his chest.

"Are you for real? I–I'm gonna see my dad again! Oh my God, I'm gonna see Akise, and Mary, and Takara!" She squealed as she slipped off the counter.

Kyoya could hear her continue to list out the things she would do when she got back home, but he couldn't really make out what she was saying. All he could think about was how beautiful she looked with her eyes blown out, and that excited smile on her face, she'd always been beautiful, but it wasn't until that moment that she realized that she'd always been perfect.

Before he could stop himself, his lips had already met her own, and he couldn't help but appreciate the way she knew exactly how to wrap her around his neck, she knew exactly how to pull him closer, she knew exactly when to part her lips to let him slip in.

"I love you," He whispered when they finally pulled away.

She could feel her pulse begin to race as she pulled him closer, desperate to have more of his skin against her own.

"I need you," She expected his lips to meet against hers once more, but she frowned when she felt him tense up. "What–What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired from the trip. I'm not in the mood tonight." He mumbled pulling away from her.

It wasn't until he was out of her sight that she finally realized what she'd done wrong.

He said he loved her.

She said she wanted him.

She ran up the stairs quickly after she realized what had happened, but when she slipped inside his room, he was nowhere to be seen

The first thought that flashed in her mind was him in bed with Ren Asai, and she felt a flash of heat in her stomach, but thankfully the scene was eradicated when she heard the shower running.

She let out a small sigh of relief, and she was about to walk out when another thought, took a hold of her.

He was in the shower.

She began taking careful steps until she reached the bathroom's entrance and she quickly backed up into the wall because he'd left the door partially open.

She could feel her ears and face grow red at the thought of what she was about to do.

She shook her head, she could do this.

She could do this.

Before she had the chance to change her mind, her shaky hands went to slip off her clothing.

She felt her throat go dry as she stepped inside the bathroom with her arms crossed over her chest. She thanked the lord that he had his back turned to her and she took a deep breath as she stepped towards the glass doors.

He only turned his head when she'd already opened the glass door and stepped inside the shower.

"Hanae,"

"I know I hurt you." She whispered, her eyes locking with his own. "When I didn't say it back."

There was a short pause as he looked down at her, "You're not obligated to say it."

"I know." She stepped closer to him. "Can I be selfish?"

By the pained look in his eyes, she could tell that he already knew.

"Is this all you want?" He felt his breath catch in his throat when her hands pulled his face down towards her own.

"I want you, isn't that enough?"

He didn't have to say anything though, his dark eyes gave her the answer she was looking for, a wordless: no.

For a moment all they could hear was the water dripping down onto the tile.

"I want you to show me." She said.

"Show you?" He gave her a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Show me how much you love me."

author's note: no smutt! you know what gonna happen, smutts are draining to write 😩 just know girly got her guts rearranged 🥰