ㅤㅤ ⁰⁴⁰: i never want to see you again!

October 10

October 10

"I'm sure nothing is wrong, Shoto!" Mitsuri said, chasing after her husband as he ran towards the chaos that was unfolding in his home.

That's when he heard his son yell, "You know what? Maybe if you weren't such a raging bitch, Kyoya wouldn't have kicked you out!" and Hanae threw her shoe at him, hitting his son on the chest.

"Shut up, you selfish son of a bitch!"

Shoto felt his stomach drop.

"Your husband kicked you out of his home, Hanae?" He asked, and he saw the blood drain out of his daughter's face as she turned around to look at him.

"Dad I–" She began to speak but was quickly cut off.

Mitsuri grabbed his shoulder quickly and said, "Shoto, it's none of our business what happens in between our daughter and her husband."

"None of our business? That man kicked our daughter out of their home, and you expect me to do nothing about it?" He turned around to look at Hanae. "Tell me right now, what happened?"

He could tell her daughter was at a loss for words as she looked toward his wife for guidance, and Mitsuri once again intervened.

"We didn't want to tell you because it would only make you angry and we were worried for your health," Mitsuri said quickly, gesturing at his chest. "But Ootori... Ootori got jealous because he saw Hanae speaking to an old friend, and he took it the wrong way."

"That makes absolutely no sense."

Hanae shook her head. "No, she's telling the truth. Kyoya thought I was cheating on him, but–but we're working things out!"

Shoto nodded even though he didn't believe a word of what either of them were saying, and that's how he ended up standing in front of Ootori Manor two days later.

The employees let him through, and as he waited at the entrance of the staircase he looked around calmly, he had to learn how to control his emotions, after all, it didn't do him much good to let situations get to him.

But the old man didn't know what to do when he saw her daughter's husband step in front of the staircase, while a young woman latched her arms around his neck and tried to kiss him.

"Ootori!"

Kyoya jerked his head to look at his father-in-law standing at his front door, Kyoya instantly pushed Ren behind him, and began walking down the staircase to meet up with the older man.

"What's the meaning of this? You kicked my daughter out of your home to make room for this–this woman?!" The man yelled, and Kyoya scoffed.

"I suggest you leave Mr.Sasaki," Kyoya said , Ren trailing carefully after him.

"This is that slut's dad?" She asked with a small smile on her lips.

The old man's eyes widened. "You're letting this woman speak about my daughter that way? I knew Hanae was lying when she told me what happened,"