ㅤㅤ⁰²²: 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦

⚠️smutt warning!!

⚠️smutt warning!!

May 9

Three weeks.

Three weeks had passed since she'd received Hideo's letter, three weeks since her heart had been ripped out of her chest.

If she wanted cigarettes before, she needed them now, but unfortunately for her, she couldn't get her hands on them.

She missed the instant relief, she missed her home, her family.

She missed everyone, she missed the way Mary pinched her cheeks even though it hurt.

She missed the way Takara would grab her hand to reassure her that everything would be alright.

She missed the way Akise used to pull her hair when he got annoyed... but if she was being honest with herself she missed her dad the most.

She would try and call him whenever she mustered the energy to get out of bed.

Lucky for him, today she managed to roll out of bed, and she actually managed to get through the breakfast and lunch they'd brought her.

So instead we of sulking she spun around in Kyoya's chair, while she spoke to her dad using the landline phone.

"How's Akise?"

"Your brother's a mess,
as always...don't tell your mother,
but one of our employees
found cocaine in his room."

"Co–Cocaine?"

"Cocaine."

"I–I should talk with him soon."

"You should, I'm sure
he misses you."

"I miss him too,
I miss you all so much."

"I'm sure you don't,
married bliss and all,"

Hanae was about to reply when she heard the door swing open and in strolled, Kyoya. She sighed and said, "Hey dad, I'll call you back later." Before she hung up the phone.

Kyoya looked at her accusingly, his eyes landing on her legs. She wrinkled her nose and pulled down her shorts.

"Trying to get another letter from your boyfriend?"

"Go to hell," She sneered, as she spun the chair to face him. He loved bringing up all her mistakes every time he stepped into the room.

"You're mad at me? " He laughed but there was no humor in his tone.