"I forgive you for taking your anger out on me but you'll be okay soon. Everybody goes through a hard time right?" Taehyung was shocked that how the person who he hurt very badly is now comforting him. Was he the one needs comforts right now?

"You know why it's hard to be happy because you find it hard to let go of things which makes you sad. So let it go and you'll be fine hyung." The older was just shocked for the whole moment and jungkook pulled away from taehyung after saying those words.

"Don't hurt yourself hyung and don't push away the others who tries to help you." He said and taehyung just stared at his with with an unknown emotion.

The younger's emotions were not easily hidden on his innocent face. His pain was evident in the crease of his lovely brow and the down-curve of his full lips. But what mesmerized taehyung was his eyes, his eyes showed his soul.

They were a deep pool of restless gold, an ocean of hopeless grief. As he looked into his eyes he knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with this simple thing: passion. Passion turned his eyes into orbs of the brightest fire. He realised that he would not let the world break him. Sure he could cry, but he would never let them take his true self from him.

Before taehyung could react or utter an word, the door blasted open and two males dashed inside.

"JUNGKOOK?" suga called out but stopped when he saw his brother and taehyung together. He let out a relieved sigh as jungkook only had tears in his eyes but nothing else. No evidence of anything done except a broken vase.

"What are you doing here V?" He turned to the lilac haired male and asked. However the said male only gave him a poker face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO-

"He came to apologize hyung.!" Jungkook shouted and stood infront of taehyung so suga won't punch him. The lilac haired male blankly looked at the lying younger.

"He did?" Namjoon asked with a surprised look.

"Y-yes... he apologized... so it's ok yoongi hyung." Jungkook stated and stared at the blonde male with warm eyes. Suga suspiciously looked at the younger and then at taehyung.

"He did not hurt you.. did he?" He asked as he checked the younger's body to see if they were any wounds.

"N-no.. everything is ok hyung." He assured but yoongi still wasn't convinced with his answer. As much as he knew his baby brother, the latter was really bad at lying. He could see it in his eyes. But he decided not to ask further. But he was curious about one thing.

"Why was jungkook defending him?"

"Whatever. Get out of my house V." He said but atleast with less anger compared to before. But taehyung was zoned out as he was staring at the small male infront of him.

"Yah! I said get out!" Yoongi pulled the unresponsive male by his arm and dragged him while he had his eyes only on one particular male. Jungkook looked up and made eye contact as he felt a hard gaze on him. He stared blankly as yoongi dragged the lilac head out of the house.

"Did he really not do anything?!" Namjoon asked in amusement as he still couldn't believe that his assumption was wrong. He knew taehyung better then anyone.

"N-no hyung." The younger said with a faint smile.

.

.

.

Yoongi dragged the other male out and pushed him into the street.