Um, That's the Bride?

Depuis le début

“Ha-ha, you said shitty….” Ayumi mused as she drove out of the forest and towards her home.

“YOU’LL NEVER CATCH US COPPERS!!!” Tenten and Konan yelled with their heads out the roof’s window. As they got home, Ayumi parked on the lawn and the girls made their way into the house, barricading the entrances anyhow possible.
Ayumi smiled at the girls who lay on the floor giggling, “Well, let’s get to bed then, I’ll call Itachi to tell him ‘bout them coppers outside so he’ll tell them they tell him to leave….” She stumbled over her words as she watched the girls stumble their way to their various bedrooms and she dialed up her fiancée giggling still.

“Hey Ayumi,” Itachi’s smooth voice answered as laughing echoed in the background.

“Hey fiancée~ could you help us? The cops are *hic* right outside the house and *hic* I know they’re Uchihas.” She giggled as she stumbled to her bedroom.

“*sigh* I’m on it, just get some rest, you need to explain yourself tomorrow. I love you.”

“Love you too~ *hic*.” She cooed and hung up, collapsing to her bed tiredly. Meanwhile as Jasmyn crawled into bed, she couldn’t help but feel like she was watched…..like she’d been feeling all day and she didn’t mean the po-po that surrounded the house and are almost kicking down the door. No, she meant the stalker feeling.

“Ayumi stay still baka!”  Konan’s voice yelled out all the way from Ayumi’s bedroom.

“Konan, we said you should do her hair and make-up and not murder her!!!” Temari yelled back as the bridesmaids got married.

“SHE’S TRYING TO DYE MY HAIR DAMMIT!!!”

“IT’LL LOOK GREAT!!”

“MY RED HAIR IS MY KEY-SIGNATURE YOU BITCHY WATTA DO!”

“WATTA-DO??? THAT’S NOT EVEN A WORD!”

“SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! MY HEAD IS TRYING TO RECOVER!!” Jasmyn yelled obviously frustrated. “KONAN LEAVE HER HAIR ALONE! ITACHI LIKES IT RED!”

“Fine!” She huffed as both of them quiet down.

“I never thought they’d shut up, Jas, help me with t-the zipper please.” Hinata mumbled as she held up her own black dress so it wouldn’t fall. Jas nodded as she zipped up her dress before giving her a pat on the back.

“Dang, girl, are you trying to give Naruto a boner?” She teased, giggling slightly making the dark haired female turn a bright red.

“Jas, please s-shut up!” She retorted as Jasmyn burst into a fit of giggles and followed Hinata into the kitchen, her black sweetheart dress brushed around her mid-thigh while the blue ribbon that hung underneath her bust flowed down to the back of her knees and her black platform heels matched the dress. In the kitchen, Tenten and Temari sat around the island with cups of coffee in their hands as they nursed a headache. Tenten wore a short one-strapped black chiffon dress that ended just above her knee in ruffles, with a white satin sash underneath her bust and silver heels while Temari wore a fitted black chiffon hi-lo dress with the longer portion stopping behind her knees and the shorter portion ended mid-thigh with red heels to go with it

“Does anyone remember what happened last night?” Temari groaned, laying her head on the table.

“Or how we have the car on the lawn and right in front of the door?” Tenten continued.

“Not a chance….but what time is it?” Jasmyn yawned tossing her dead phone on the counter.

“It’s 10:59, why you ask?” Hinata replied as her phone finally shut down due to a dead battery.

“…………..The wedding starts at 10:30....” It was a comfortable silence till…they all realized what the situation was.

“AYUMI WE’RE LATE FOR YOUR DAMN WEDDING!!!”

“NO WE AIN’T THE TIME’S 10!”

“YOUR CLOCK’S ALWAYS AN HOUR LATE!!!”

“….SHIT!!” A lot of crashes, bangs and thuds soon followed before her door yanked open and she and Konan tumbled downstairs. Konan tossed car keys to Jasmyn.

“It’s in the garage! Go, go and go! Before we’re officially late!!” They scrambled to the black and red Ferrari and hopped in. Discarding the problem of half of Ayumi’s veil out the car, they sped off to the church. They had no phones that were alive, they were 30 minutes late for a wedding that needed them before it could happen and they were speeding down the high way at 200mph and the church was almost an hour away.

“I FEEL SORRY FOR WHO EVER YOU’RE A ROLE MODEL FOR AYUMI!!!”

“FUCK YOU TOO! NOW DRIVE BITCH! DRIVE! CUZ I BLAME YOU ALL FOR THIS!”

“HOW THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU BLAME US???”

“You know I’m bad with time!” Ayumi whined as a pout formed on her lips. Meanwhile, at the wedding, the groomsmen, a few of their friends and the groom were now scattered around the platform that led to the altar, seated.

“…………How the-“Menma started only to be interrupted by Itachi.

“Don’t ask. Just don’t even ask. You’re not even meant to ask seeing as you are related to her.” He sighed resting his head in his hands which stayed propped up on his knees.

“Well……we just never thought it’d get worse after the police issue yesterday…”Naruto muttered.

“Well…….you gotta love her~” Charasuke tried to make the situation better.

“Hm....” Itachi glared slightly going to reply but was cut off by the church doors opening a little bit, making a squeaky noise and Jasmyn poking her head inside.

                She grinned toothily and nodded, her hair falling in waves to the side. All eyes were on her, literally, the guests sighed in relief as the church began playing ‘Here comes the bride’ and they stood up to finally see the bride who was almost an hour late for her own wedding. The doors swung open and the bridesmaids made their way in, goofy and sheepish smiles on their lips as they bowed their head in apology. The guys got up and assumed their position just as the girls had made their way to their partner. Itachi stood in between them, his eyes posted at the door. Finally, Minato and Ayumi made their way down the carpet, an apologetic smile on their faces. Ayumi’s dress was a simple, Romanian styled dress, almost resembling a Toga. The dress was sleeveless and became fitted underneath the bust with a gold band. It at first took the shape of her hips but after that, flowed gently to the bottom in chiffon material that took the pattern of roses and slowly covered the silver platform heels. Her hair was taken into an up-do with crystal hair-clips adorning it and a few strands falling down the sides of her face and stopping at her neck. Itachi smiled slightly forgetting the fact that she was late as her father handed her off to him. Drawing her closer as the priest began his sermon, he whispered.

“How the hell are you late for your own wedding?”

“Hangover, lost track of time, battery dead, hangover, woke up late and hangover…” she whispered back.

“I can’t believe you’re still so irresponsible, you’re worse than your brothers sometimes.”

“……Excuse me? No don’t you start with that irresponsible shit. Because I can mention a few things you’ve done.” She glared.

“Oh and you still hold a grudge. It was in 8th grade for Christ’s sake! We didn’t even go that far!”

“But you still kissed her!”

“Yes I did because I was drugged. Did you forget that part too?”

“You are pushing my limits got dammit!!” She said loud enough when the priest had asked them to repeat what he said, resulting in the whole church hearing them.

“Aha! Pay up Temari!” Tenten announced giggling as she held out her palm, after that a loud smacking was heard as Neji, Hinata and Jasmyn face-palmed.

“………Sorry, sorry but do carry on, father…” Itachi nodded towards the priest who finally got to ask them all he needed to ask them. The wedding finally carried on successfully and resulted in a new wedded couple - who later on, went to their honeymoon - and a very rich Tenten.

“I bet 500 dollars that she’ll be pregnant by the time they get back….” Jasmyn betted as she eyed Tenten’s easy made money.

“Deal!” Temari agreed, shaking on it. Making them either burst out laughing or shake their heads...