Who's Pregnant?

Kate

Claire and I are here now in the school garden because there are no classes so we hung out here, that would be good for me to avoid Yohann.

"Bessy you want to move on with yohann right?" Claire suddenly spoke to me and I looked at her. "Yes, the first thing I did was to avoid Yohann" I told her then I sat under the tree and we saw the other students here who are also in the garden.

It looks like a park because of the size. The sunshine is even better and the grass are cleaned.

"The first thing you did is avoiding him maybe you need to fix yourself too. You should make yourself beautiful". Napalingon naman ako sa kaniya "Don't make me wrong I know you're beautiful inside and out, but you should show them how beautiful you are, Kate". She shrugged.

"Hindi nga ako maalam mag ayos ng sarili, Claire. Paano ko yan gagawin? Huh?".

Tinapik tapik niya ako sa balikat "Trust me Kate. You can do this, don't worry I'll help you my dear friend" tumaas taas pa kilay niya. Klaseng may naiisip na naman siyang kalokohan.

Dumaan naman sa harap namin ang naglalandiang si Yohann at si Lovely na tuko tsk!. Maka lingkis parang ahas.

When Claire looked at me with concern on her face, I smiled at her in response that I was fine.

"Oh here is the two ugly people" Napaangat naman ako ng tingin kung saan nagmula ang boses na 'yon nakita ko ang bruhang si Maggie.

Tinaasan ng kilay ni Claire si Maggir "Problema mo?" Mataray na tanong ni Claire dito.

"You!. You're my problem you should've be dead because you are the only one who ruined my relationship with Prince" she said to Claire as his hands crossed over his chest.

Claire's face smirked "Isn't it enough that I gave him to you? you're pathetic because you look like a dog asking for a bone from its owner that's why I gave him to you bitch". Claire said while crossing her arms and his one eyebrow was raised as he glanced at Maggie.

It caught me off guard when Maggie slap my bestfriend's face

I saw Claire's cheeks turn red and there was a look of annoyance on her face and shock at what the witch had done to her. Maggie seemed to slap her again but I immediately grabbed her arm and pulled her away from my friend.

"Another touch of your hand on my bestfriend's precious face I'll break your face" I said in a cold tone. I don't know what is happening to me but I felt anger with this person and I feel like I want to break his hand because of tightness of my grip on it. Narinig ko ang pag aray niya sa pagkakahawak ko.

"What is happening here?". Nakita ko si Prince, mababakas ang galit sa mga mata niya masama itong nakatingin sa gawi namin.

Matimtim kong tinitigan siya, sa akin nga ba siya galit o sa babaeng hawak hawak ko ngayon.

"Pag sabihan mo yang girlfriend mo Prince dahil 'di ako magdadalawang isip na basagin ko yang mukha niya pag sinaktan niya ulit ang best friend ko!, naiintindihan mo?!". I used my cold voice. Tila natigilan ito sa nakita niyang reaksyon ko pero nagbago ulit ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya.

Kaya binitawan ko na ang braso ni Maggie at bakat na bakat doon ang kamay ko, namumula ang parteng 'yon napangisi na lang ako.

Naglakad ako papunta sa kaibigan ko na ngayon ay naka tungo habang hawak hawak ang pisnge nitong nasampal.

"She started it first" dinuro niya si Claire tila susugudin niya si Claire at hindi nga ako nagkamali sinugod niya ang kaibigan ko

Hindi napigilan ni Prince si Maggie, itinulak niya ako at saka sinabunutan si Claire napaaray na lang ako dahil sa sakit ng balakang ko.