Chapter 4 - Going Home

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure?" I questioned. He nodded in response.

-------------------

Nialls POV

"What room is Liam going to be moved to?" I questioned the Doctor.

"Oh, umm. I think he will be in room 324, but I'll just go double check that. Just wait here." She replied, leaving the room.

I turned to face Liam. What a horrible sight. I felt sick just looking at Liam. Tubes covering his body, connected to his tummy, up his nose. Babies shouldn't be like this, they should be stirring in their sleep, not tied down. We should be able to pick them up, not restricted because it could hurt them. Tears started streaming down my, because of this poor baby.

It will never have a normal life.

Never.

Never have a mum.

Never have a proper childhood.

I put my finger on his tiny hand. He slowly reacted by grabbing it, as I let even more tears stream down my face. "Hi Liam," I squeaked "I'm your uncle Niall. I want you to do me a favour, your dad is very upset because your mum left you and him. Your dad will explain it to you one day, but now I just need you to get better for him. Anything just fight for your life." I sobbed, I sniffed and got up. I wiped my eyes before a blur became a person in my sight. "Oh sorry I jus-" I started.

"No need, we just need to take Liam Styles to the new room," she cut me off. Another Doctor came in. "Oh we need you to leave the room, and the room number is 324. I was right." She gave me a reassuring smile. I slowly walked out of the room, while furiously wiping my eyes so Zayn or Harry didn't question me about my tears. I looked left and right for them, no here. Zayn must have already taken him to the car park. I wasn't on board with his plan at taking Harry home at all. He should be here with his son.

"I can't leave my son he needs a famil-" he yelled getting quieter, slowly breaking down into a fit of sobs.

"Zayn? Why are you carrying Harry?" I squeaked. He slowly turned around to face me. "You're kidding right?" I questioned him. He looked down, avoiding my eyes. "What's wrong with you! I know we talked about this, but you can't force him to come!" I screamed. I was sick of his attitude, thinking he owns everyone and everything. He put down Harry with a little help from Me supporting his back, I gave him the death stare while I helped Harry down. Harry clung to me with his face in my neck silently sobbing. "For fuck sake your just an idiot who cares only about himself and not about other people!" Harry flinched away from me because of my tone of voice, which had him sobbing even more. Zayn had tears welling up in his eyes, I knew I hurt him. Harry looked over to Zayn with sadness in his eyes. He turned around still looking at the floor, and ran. He ran to his car trying to hide his eyes from everyone. "Zayn!" Harry screamed after Zayn, running after him.

-----------------------

Louis' POV

I don't see why I'm still here. I suppose to be leaving tomorrow, but I've been here for ages. To be honest I just want to see the curly haired boy again. His green irises. Caramel curly locks. I just want to comfort him.

I whizzed past everyone in the halls, wanting to see Harry.

I ran into the room expecting to see a Harry, but no. A completely new family. "Oh sorry, umm," I started, while rubbing the back of my neck. "I'm louis Tomlinson,-"

"Oh I know," a middle aged man with a baby, reached his hand out to shake mine. I shook his hand unasureingly. "I'm mark."

"Yeah ok, do you know where the people in here before you went." I asked.

"Oh yeah the styles, we used to be really good friends." He smiled back.

"Room?" I questioned, getting impatient.

"Oh yeah, 342." He replied.

"Thanks mate, see ya." I practically yelled.

I ran towards the room and burst through the doors. And saw the baby struggling in the tubes. It felt like a millions knives in my stomach, and I don't even know this baby.

"Hello Harry's baby, you don't know me but just look after harry. Go easy and be nice to him. I know you lost your mum, but you never met her. But harry, Harry fell in love with her and knew her-" I had tears welling up in my eyes, before a sneeze interrupted me.

"Oh I'm sorry, that's was such a nice speech." She said.

"And you are?" I questioned.

"Oh, Charlotte Eyre. I'm Harry's, best friend girlfriends."