I took of my sweater and I ran upstairs ti my room.

An hour passed and I was getting bored of watching Netflix. I want to cause some mischief. I laugh to myself:

IGotJams
Anyone got Y/N's #?

MosterInBed😏
Why do u need it?

WorldWideHandsome🥰
Sorry hun. Rm, please change ur user

IGotJams
Hun?.....wtf

MonsterInBed😏
No

Sprite🔆
I GOT IT

IGotJams
GIVE IT TO ME PLZ

Sprite🔆
Why doe? Do u like her!!!

Sprite🔆
I SHIP IT! YOUR KIDS WILL BE FAB!!

-IGotJams changed Sprite🔆's name to 'DelusionalSpriteAddict-

DelusionalSpriteAddict
THIS IS WHY U NO JAMS!

IGotJams
Just give me her damn number😡

DelusionalSpriteAddict
It's 805-xxx-xxxx🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

SwegChainMaster🔥
Cypher 5 is going to be made if u DONT STFU!

-SwegChainMaster🔥 left the chat-
-IGotJams left the chat-

Mission accomplished. Now to annoy the fuck out of her.

IGotJams
Hey thick mama ;)

FutureBae💖
Eww I threw up. Who is this?

IGotJams
You're future husband 😉

FutureBae💖
Im blocking you're ass

IGotJams
WAIT ITS MEH, JIMIN!

FutureBae💖
Definitely blocking you now

IGotJams
Hang out with me plz i'm bored :(

FutureBae💖
No, go ask one of your side btches

IGotJams
I'm asking her now😏

FutureBae💖
Fuck no 

Jiminnie
Aish you have the heart made of ice

FutureBae💖
And I can live like that goodbye

IGotJams
I'm going to tell the whole school what happened last year when we went camping

FutureBae💖
They would never believe you

IGotJams
U sure bout that? :D

FutureBae💖
......what time?

IGotJams
6:30PM

~FutureBae💖 changed IGotJams name to JamlessShortie~

JamlessShortie
I'M NOT SHORT AND I GOT JAMS>:(

FutureBae💖
Sure you arent well bye going to go get ready

I rolled of my bed dreadfully. I cringed as my feet touched the cold wooden floor. I walked towards my closet and just tried to find something decent.

In the end I decided to wear some ripped jeans and a  black shirt. For shoes I just went with some Jordan's. It wasn't my best look but i'll still look hot.

"It's 6:20, shit."

(Y/N)POV

"Damn you jamless shortie!" I scream into my pillow. Pulling on my hair.

"Shut up Y/N! Don't make me go upstairs you bitch!" My mother yells from downstairs.

Everyday life has been a living hell for me. I try to be happy but it's hard. Jimin isn't making it any better.

I go through my closet to see what to wear. I found a crop top that says "Confident". I decided to top it of with black waisted short shorts. For shoes I decided to wear these thigh high boots that didn't have heels.

Dang it I forgot to ask Jimin where are we going. "Wait how did Jimin get my number?" I thought out loud. "He is such a creep." Oh well I just hope it isn't somewhere fancy.

I applied my everyday, casual makeup look and because i'm lazy I just brushed my hair and went out.

I grabbed my purse and grabbed my phone.

"It's 6:28. Why does time go so fast!" I mentally cried.

~Ding~

I open my phone. Jimin texted me

JamlessShortie
Im outside

Candy❣️ 
Okay i'm coming

I run downstairs trying to avoid my parents. I close the door on my way out. Jimin was leaning against his car.

"Hey." He says as he waves. "Let's get this over with." I sigh. "Don't be rude." He pouted as he pretends to wipe a tear away.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

I was trying not to laugh. The whole ride was pretty silent. I was going crazy by every passing second. That's it.

"Where are we going." I ask. He stops at a red light and turns to me. "To the carnival." He smiles.

"Cute." I say under my breath. Wait. Shit! I turn my attention back to the window as I feel my cheeks go hot.

I can't believe I said that out loud. Good thing he didn't hear.

After 10 more minutes we arrived. I have to admit it looked fun. I have never been to a Carnival. My parents never wanted me to go anywhere. I felt paralyzed, I couldn't move I was just there standing looking at the view in front. The Carnival looks amazing and fun.

"You look like it's your first time being to a carnival." He lets out a small laugh. This WAS my first time. I felt embarrassed. I looked down a bit feeling sad again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." I look up to him and give him a smile. "It's fine."

"It is an honor to be here to experience your first time going to a carnival." He smiled holding out his hand. I rolled my eyes and held his hand laughing.

Sorry if I suck at writing stories. Also sorry for my grammar I didn't bother to double check. I'm trying to let loose. I had some time for myself since i'm at the hospital and have nothing better to do. Hope you enjoy✌️😊