SIXTY TWO

"Y/n come on were gonna be late" Ethan yelled from downstairs.

You were currently getting ready for the party and Ethan came to pick you up because Grayson wouldn't be attending until later because of a last minute business deal.

"I'm coming" you say as you looked at your self in the mirror being satisfied by your outfit.

You sprayed your perfume then headed down stairs to Mr

You sprayed your perfume then headed down stairs to Mr. Impatient.

"Finally" he says standing up and looking at you smirking.

"My lil sis looking fine, stay close to me so no one trys anything" he says opening the door for you.

You got in the car and he drove to the party.

You could hear the music down the street, you smiled and got excited.

It reminds you of your teen-age years and all the party's.

It was pretty crowded but you just ignored it as Ethan parked and the two of you went inside to the party.

Everyone was either taking shots, or grinding on each other as Bryson tiller blared through the speakers.

"I'm gonna go get us drinks" Ethan screamed over the music.

You nodd and walked over sitting down on the couch. The music gets louder and so does the people.

"Hey it's y/n right? " you look up seeing shawns sister Chloe.

You nodd and she sits down beside you.

"About the other night, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have touched him" she starts but you cut her off.

"Yeah your right you shouldn't have" you say getting up ignoring her attempts to apologize.

You see Ethan squeezing his way through the crowd with the drinks and he smiles big the second his eyes land on you. (Play song↑)

"Here you go doll" he says handing you a drink. You sip it and it burns down your throat but its a good kind of burn.

You finish your drink and you and Ethan make your way to the dance floor.

you immediately feel ethans hands grab yours and you start dancing and having a good time, he turns around and starts funny grinding on you and twerking.

You both started laughing and continued to dance until Ethan decided to go grab some more drinks.

You smiled as he walked away and you continued to shake your hips and dance, just enjoying yourself.

"Now why would grayson leave such a beautiful girl like you all alone" a deep voice rang through your ears.

You looked back seeing Jack standing there smirking. He reached out grabbing your hips trying to bring you closer but you pushed them off.

"Fuck off Jack"

You didn't understand why he was doing this, him and grayson were bestfriends and your his wife.

"Come on he isn't here and we can keep a secret" he says pushing himself on to you. He was so strong but you used all the fight you had in you to push him back.

"I said fuck off Jack" you screamed and punched him in the face.

His eyes went black as he charged at you with his fist balled up.

You squinted your eyes in fear but you felt nothing. You opened and all you could see is Ethan's toned back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" his jaw was clenched and he had jacks fist in his hand.

Jack wiped his bloody lip from where you hit him and spit at the ground.

"Whatever man fuck this, she's a slut anyways" Jack says throwing his hands up.

"Just go before I have to kick your ass, your drunk and your making a fool out of yourself, and you know if grayson would have seen what you did you would be a dead man, so do us all a favor and leave" Ethan says trying to stay calm. He was still standing in front of you, protecting you.

"I'm not leaving, that bitch is gonna-"

Before he could even finish Ethan threw a punch knocking him to the ground. You stood there in shock.

"I said to fucking leave" Ethan screamed.

He turned around and grabbed your hand pulling you outside and into the truck.

The whole way home he stayed silent. His knuckles were swollen and his jaw was still clenched.

He pulled up into yours and graysons house and put the car in park. Grayson's car was here.

He got out walking you to the door but he stopped you before you could walk in.

"Don't tell grayson, he will kill him" he says with pleading eyes.

You nodd and walk inside watching Ethan head back to his car and drive off.

You let out a deep breath and walked upstairs, seeing grayson walking around in his boxers and his hair soaking wet. He looked up and his face looked confused.

"Angel, i was just about to head over to the party, why are you here? " he says walking over to you.

You lost your thoughts as you watched his half naked body come towards you with wet droplets running down him.

"Y/n" he says snapping you out of it.

"I wasn't feeling to well so I asked Ethan to bring me home" you lied.

He nodds and kisses your forehead.

"How about we call it a night then? " he says bringing you into his arms and carrying you to the bed.

He kissed your lips and cuddled you into his chest.

Guilt running through your mind as you finally drifted off to sleep.