SIXTY

(I'm skipping the honey moon )

"Were home baby" grayson says pulling you out of your sleep.

You jump up and you scream out in pain. Your body is so sore and wore out from all the sex from the honeymoon. Grayson chuckles because he knows why your sore.

"Sorry about that princess" he says winking and reaching over laying his hand on your thigh.

He puts the car in park and his eyebrows scrunch confused because your driveway is full of vehicles.

"I swear if Ethan threw a party I'm gonna beat his ass" he says getting out and slamming the door.

You jumped out running towards him trying to calm him down. His eyes were dark and his jaw was clenched.

"Gray calm down, maybe it's just a bunch of friends" you say stepping in front of him

"I don't care, I told him no one is aloud over. I don't want strangers in my house, I have very personal and valuable stuff in there" he screams pushing past you.

You gave up and followed him, he busted through the door and his fist balled up and your mouth fell open at the mess. There were beer bottles everywhere, broken glass, and the house smelled of weed and must.

"ETHAN GRANT DOLAN" grayson yelled out as he made his way through the house.

The more you walked through the more mad he got because of how nasty it was.

You walked into the living room and Jack and aaron were sitting on the couch. There eyes went wide when they saw Grayson coming.

He walked up to them grabbing Jack by the collar.

"You got five seconds to tell me where Ethan is or I'll beat your ass too" he says through gritted teeth.

Jack pointed to upstairs and Grayson released him and his eyes made contact with yours.

"Grayson please calm down, I'm sure he will clean it up, just don't do something you will regret " you say running after him as he makes his way upstairs. He doesn't listen he just keep going.

He opens the guest bedroom door and there stood Ethan and some friends hanging out. Ethan's head snapped towards Grayson's and you could see fear take over it.

"Grayson, y/n, your home...... Early" he says pausing before he finished.

Grayson goes to charge at Ethan but you stepped in front of him.

"Go get the bags and I'll deal with this " you say puting your hands on his chest.

He goes to move again but you slightly push back giving him a strong glare. He huffs and walks out.

"Ethan, we told you no people in our house, we trusted you. Especially with Ashley and kian trying to already frame your brother and your gonna bring all these strangers in here with drugs and alcohol" you start

He shakes his head and stands up.

"I know I'm so sorry It was supposed to be a small one but the word got around" he says giving you sad eyes but it didn't work.

"I don't care, he is pretty damn pissed. I'm giving you an hour to get these people out of my house and clean it up, and if it's not done after that I'm gonna let Grayson whoop your ass, got it? " you say strongly meaning every word.

He Shook his head and started getting people to leave.

You walked down stairs seeing Jack and Aaron picking there stuff up and walking out.

"Oh I don't think so, I'm sure Ethan didn't do this alone, your gonna help him clean this shit up" you say as Grayson passes you with the bags.

He looks at you and you could tell he was still mad.

The guys started cleaning and you smiled.

"I'll see you guys in an hour, or Grayson will, you choose" you say and head upstairs to calm down your husband before he snaps some heads off.