SEVENTY NINE

You run over screaming. You started doing CPR on him as you scream for someone to call an ambulance. Ethan ran over and lifted his head up as you constantly bang on his chest and breathed air into his lungs.

"Come on grayson, please I can't loose you" you say as you steadily pound trying to get his heart beating again.

But it was useless.

You gave up and started crying uncontrollably. You pounded one last time as hard as you could. You head snatched to Grayson as you heard him coughing up blood. Your heart started pounding 90 to nothing as you let out a sighn of relief. You could hear the sirens outside and soon two men came in with a stretcher. Grayson's eyes connected with yours as they slowly closed back shut.

-

You walked back and forth as the skin around your nails started to bleed from you biting them. Your hair was a mess and there was dry blood all over your clothes but none of that mattered, only grayson did. You felt the urge to throw up and you ran into the bathroom. You felt two strong hands grab your hair and pull it out of your face.

"Y/n, he's gonna be okay you have to stop worrying, your gonna make yourself even more sick" ethan says as he rubs your back softly.

"I told him I didn't love him anymore, now he's dieing and there's nothing I can do about it" you say sobbing uncontrollably.

Ethan sits down in the floor next to you and pulls you into his chest.

"He knows you love him y/n, and he's gonna make it, we have to believe and hold on to hope, come on let's go get you checked out by a doctor" he says standing up and holding his hand out for you to grab.

He helps you to a room and soon a doctor came in and took some blood and asked You a ton of questions. Your foot started bouncing up and down as your mind started running wild again and your nerves started taking over. You felt the urge to throw up again and you ran to the garbage can and let it go. You sat against the wall bringing your knees into your chest and cried. It felt like your whole life was falling apart.

Your head snapped up as ethan walked into your room with a smile across his face.

"Y/n, he awake" he says making you jump up.

You ran as fast as your legs could take you as you came face to face with his room door. You took a deep breath as you opened it and saw him sitting there staring right back at you. You stood there frozen as if you were dreaming.

"Don't just stand there angel, come here" his deep beautiful raspy voice ran through your ears. The voice you once thought you would never hear again.

He opened his arms and it took you no time to run into them. He squeezed you so tight like he would never let go.

"Grayson, I - I was so scared  I thought I lost you" you say as a tear fell down your cheek.

He wipes it and concern and sadness spread across his face.

"I know baby, shhh it's okay I'm here now" he says resurring you.

"Grayson when I said I didn't love you, I didn't mean it i-i I was just angry and confused -" you started but he cut you off.

"Angel, I know, but I love you so much more" he says as his chapped lips landed on yours.

The door opened interrupting your moment and the doctor walked in.

"Glad to see your awake Mr. Dolan" he says shaking Grayson's hand.

"I have good news and bad news" he goes on and you looked at him confused and worried.

"Bad news is grayson, you have to spend the rest of the week here with us buddy" he says slightly giggling. You felt a relief cover your body and you grabbed Grayson's hand.

"And the good news is" he says as a huge smile covers his face. You and Grayson exchange looks and he squeezed your hand lightly.

You nodd for him to go on and he pauses.

"Your pregnant".