SEVENTY ONE

"And this here is our room" grayson says walking you back into the room you woke up in.

He was giving you a tour of the old abandoned mansion that was apparently your new home. You agreed to stand by his side but you were still having your doubts and so many questions were still running through your mind.

You walked in and he shut the door and came up behind you. He took your hair and pushed it to the other side over your shoulder and started kissing softly on your neck. You closed your eyes and leaned your head to the side giving him more access. It's been so long since you felt his touch. You turned around and looked up at him and started unbuttoning your shirt and letting it hit the floor. You reached back unclipping your bra and letting it fall. Grayson's eyes scanned your body as they filled with lust and need.

You reached up pulling his leather jacket off his shoulders and throwing it to the floor. He stood there watching your every move admiring you. You grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. You licked your lips as you took your fingers and traced his new tattoos that covered his chest and stomach. Your breathed hitched as your fingers stopped at the tattoo that was the date of the day he married you in Roman numerals. You looked up at him and he knew what you was thinking.

"Your the best part of me y/n" he says bringing you closer and kissing you passionately. He reached down grabbing your thighs and picking you up wrapping your legs around his waist. He carried you to the bed and layed you down softly. Hovering over you as he started kissing down your body. His touch sent shivers down your body. It's been so long since he touched you in this way. He slowly pulled down your pants and underwear leaving you completely bare. His eyes scanned every inch of you.

"Your so beautiful" he says kissing the inside of your thigh. You were mentally moaning at his touch.

He smirked and you soon felt his warm mouth against your buddle of nerves. You gripped his hair as you moaned out in pleasure. You were so close since it's been so long and you couldn't take it anymore.

You moaned loudly as you felt him enter a finger sending you over the edge making you release. You were breathing heavy but you still wanted him. He kissed your body all the way up until he stopped and pecked your lips.

"I missed your taste" he says making your heart flutter.

He reached down pulling his pants off and throwing them in the floor. He leaned down kisses you passionately as he slowly entered you. He knew you had to adjust since it's been so long so he was gentle with you. He kissed your forehead and let out a moan. He looked at you asking if you was okay and you nodded. He started grinding into you faster and pleasure covered your entire body. Your legs were going weak and the feeling was incredible. You never wanted it to stop. You clawed his back making him wince as he went even deeper and harder. His moans and grunts filled your ears and you loved to hear him knowing your the reason for his pleasure.

You wanted him so hard and rough so you reached up grabbing his hand and wrapping it around your throat. He smirked and gripped tighter as he picked his pace up and started going in and out of you making the whole room fill with moans.

His forehead was starting to sweat from how hard he was pounding into you. Your body started shaking from all the pleasure you was feeling and you screamed out.

"Don't stop grayson don't stop" he kissed your lips and picked himself up and went even faster as if it was even possible.

He soon swelled up inside of you and he moaned and cussed under his breath as he released.

He sweaty naked body collapsed beside you as you both tried to catch your breath.

"Damn did I miss that" he says as a little chuckle left his lips. He looked over at you and smiled then pulled you closer.

"Tell me about" you say kissing his shoulder.

"Hey grayson"

"Yeah Angel"

You looked up connecting your eyes with his.

"Promise me you will never leave me again, I don't think I could handle it" You say as a tear slowly fell from your eyes.

He leaned up and sadness took over his face seeing you cry. He wiped your tear and gave you a small smile.

"I promise, Angel" .