SEVEN

Its the next day and you hear your door creak open.  Soon you felt a dip in your bed and you looked up to find Grayson sitting there staring at you.

" what Grayson " he didn't say anything but instead he started kissing you on your neck and removing the covers off your bare body.  He hovered over you and started sucking on your skin. 

Morning Sex. 

You got wet from the thought and there's no doubt you wanted it. He's great in bed and he sure knows how to please a women, you thought to yourself. 

Soon you felt him insert himself into you and you let out a soft moan. He wasn't being as ruff this time.  It almost felt like he was being soft and slow and easy , like he was making love to you instead of a quick fuck.

You were brought out of it when you felt him kiss your forehead. As he repeatedly goes in and out of you at a slow paste. 

" your so beautiful " he whispered to you.  " and all mine" he says while he kisses your soft lips so passionately.

You both soon release and he lays beside you. Usually by now he's gone with nothing to say and leaves you there feeling like a used toy. 

You rolled over on your side looking at him.  He caught on and gives you a confused look. 

" what y/n " he says.

" what are we " you asked softly.

He looks at you and all the emotion left his face. 

" I'm your boss and your my assistant,  nothing more " and with that he got up and left. 

You wanted to cry.  How can he be like day and night in just a split second.  So soft and careing then a complete dick the nexted. You let it go and decided to get up and head down stairs for breakfast. 

" Goodmorning y/n everyone says to you"

" Goodmorning everyone " you smile back.

Gosh there great. 

" y/n I saved you a spot and I fixed your plate right next to me " you heard Ethan say. 

You smiled and looked over to see Grayson's jaw clenched. But at this point fuck him your not his little toy.

After breakfast you decided to go get dressed because everyone wanted to go down the the beach because the town is throwing a party. On your way up you heard Ethan coming behind you.  You still haven't talked about the incident yesterday.

" hey can we talk" he asked. 

You nodded and then you both walked into your room sitting on your bed.

" look y/n I don't care that your with grayson just tell me next time,  that's what friends are for"

You smiled and Hugged him. 

"Thanks E but were not together, he just used me" you say looking down.

Ethan hugs you not saying much because he doesn't want to get in the middle of it.

Later that night it was time for the beach party and you decided to go a little extra and be fine af.  You put on your makeup added a little more than usual and you curled your hair.  Then you went to put on a tight sexy dress with a black jacket and some high heels.

You sprayed your perfume and you gave yourself one last look and walked out the door

You walked downstairs and everyones eyes Dart straight to you. You smile and there cousins mouth was wide open and Ethan was looking at you in pure shock.  You looked Grayson's way and his jaw is clenched but you can tell he's giving you that deep dark look that he gives you before he fucks you. 

" you look great y/n " everyone says.

You start to walk out the door and you feel your arm being jerked back.  It was Grayson.

" go change now your not going out in that,  that is for me to see and me only" he says with gritted teeth.

You pull your arm away looking him dead in the eyes. 

" I'm not yours Grayson,  I'm just your assistant "

And with that you walked out leaving him pissed off.