SEVENTY

"Y-your what? " you say in disbelief .

"I'm the leader y/n" he says again confused on why you didn't understand.

You felt that madness take over and you walked over and punched him in the face making him stumble back. His eyes shot up and he looked at you shocked.

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU LEFT ME FOR MONTHS TO BE A LEADER OF A FUCKING GANG. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU LEFT EVERYTHING BEHIND INCLUDING ME, YOUR HOME, YOUR COMPANY, TO BE A LEADER OF A STUPID GANG FULL OF PUNKS, UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE"

"Y/n it's a long story, I didn't leave you I did it to protect you. I was with you every-day, you just didn't know, I never left your side, and my company is fine it's still going, Shawn is taking care of it for me, and our home is here now, I trained you so You could protect yourself and when it was safe enough I brought you here, to be with me, to stand by my side as my wife" he says coming closer but you just pushed him away.

"How grayson"

"How what? "

"How did you become this? I'm so confused I don't get it" you say running your fingers through your hair and sitting down on the stairs.

He walked over sitting beside you and lifted your chin up.

"When i was young and all that happend remember me telling you I got in with the wrong people? " he says.

You nodd.

"They weren't bad people, they just did things I wasn't ready to do, I was so young still in highschool, I wanted to run my own company with Ethan so I backed out, then the night you told me about Jack and I stormed off I went to the bar and i ran into the old leader, his name was slade, we were bestfriends and he helped me out a lot, we made a pact that if anything ever happened to him, I would be the next leader, I questioned it at first but after everything with Jack happened I knew the preppy guy in suits and doing business deals was not the life I wanted, I wanted to know that me and the people I love would be protected with everything, they will give there lives for me and for you, there trustworthy, so I agreed, slade made a deal with a gang called "the badgers" and they killed him, Ryder and zayne reached out to me and I became the leader, were called the three moons because it represents the dolan name. Were all family y/n, and it's not going to change, I hated to keep you away but I had to make sure you were ready, there's people out there who want me dead for taking over slade and I couldn't risk your life, I love you with every fucking thing in me, and I want you to lead with me" he says looking into your eyes, his eyes were Hazel again and you just melted right in them.

He looked at Ethan and Ethan came and sat on the other side of you.

"We will protect you always y/n, please I know this is so confusing and everything has felt so unreal, but we all have to make sacrifices and this is his, and as his brother and bestfriend I joined him, and I'm hoping as his wife you will too" he says laying his hand on your thigh in a brotherly manner.

"I-i I'm lost for words. One minute I'm working for a jerk ass boss, then the next I'm marrying him, and everythings perfect, nice house nice job nice family, then one day you run off and I'm left with two complete strangers and I don't see you for months and I had no idea if you was dead or alive, i was so lost and I hated myself and then I wake up and here you are telling me your a gang leader and you want me to join you, you realize how crazy that sounds? " you asked grayson, he nodds and looks down thinking you don't want this or him.

You don't want this at all, but you want him, you need him and that's all you needed for your final answer.

"I'll do it" you say making both of there heads snap your way.

"I married you, and I'm gonna stick by your side forever, through everything like I promised" you say and you soon felt those familiar soft lips meet with yours.