THIRTEEN

You groan and roll over to an empty bed. Ethan must be up already. You lay there and smile and think about the good time you had last night just laughing and getting to know each other more.  But you also thought about what if that was grayson. Why can't you have that with him?  Why won't he let anyone in?  What makes him so angry at the world? 

You shrugg your thoughts away as you smelled the fresh smell of bacon and pancakes.

You get up going to the bathroom and making sure you look somewhat cute.  You still have on Ethan's shirt and just your panties.

You walked down slowly and leaned up against the wall watching ethan cook and dance around to the music he was playing.

He saw you and gave you the biggest smile.  "Well goodmorning babygirl" he said walking up to you and planting a kiss on your cheek.

You two ate breakfast and you had to get ready for work.

You arrived back at your apartment and got dressed for work.

You walked in seeing grayson sitting at his desk as usual

" hungover Mr. Dolan" you say sarcastically

He looks up at you with no emotion on his face. Ignoring your comment.
You grabbed your to do list and headed out to do your work.

Ethan didn't come into the office today because he had to meet a couple people about business so you was quit bored.

You walked back into Grayson's office and you could tell he was frustrated. But damn did he look hot.

"Y/n come here" he says

You walked over there and he stood up looking you dead in the eyes and pushed you up against the wall. You started breathing heavy because you knew you had no control over this. Grayson does something to you and you just go weak for him.

"he can't make you feel the way I can" he says unbuttoning your shirt.

You wanted to stop him because of ethan but you also didn't want to stop him. You knew it was wrong but at this moment none of that mattered.

He took his shirt off and layed you down on the couch in his office.  He smirked at you and took his belt off tieing your hands together.

He starts kissing down your neck and down your chest till he was at your boobs and he starts sucking on your nipples. You moan loving this feeling. That only he can make you feel.

He goes down pulling your pants off and your panties. He starts kissing your thighs getting closer and closer to your heat. You throw your head back and let out the loudest moan.  You was getting so impatient and all you wanted to do was feel him.

He looks you in the eyes and sticks two fingers in his mouth then he pulls them out inserting them inside of you. 

Soon you felt his hot breath on your heat as his tongue licks your clit violently.

You grab a fist full of his hair bringing him deeper into you.  You feel your orgasm coming and you let out a scream of pleasure.

"I-im so close daddy" you moaned out. 

Grayson looks up at you and removes himself from your body completely and standing up putting his shirt on.

You give him a wtf look and hes just smirks.

" you know you can't resist me princess" he says walking out but before he walks out completely he turns around

" oh and tell my brother I said hey" and he left.