NINETEEN

You walk upstairs and obey grayson and strip naked. You've never seen him this mad before but it really turned you on.

You sat down on your knees at the foot of the bed and waited for grayson. You finally heard him coming up and you begin to feel nervous.

The door opens revealing grayson with a pair of handcuffs, a whip, and a blind fold. You swallow hard wondering what he's fixing to do to you. He walks over turning on some music. Then he looks at you and walks over to you. (Play song⬆)

"Hands out princess" he say sternly.
You could tell he wasn't playing around. He was pissed.

You put your hands out and grayson hand cuffed them together then handcuffed you to the bed.

He walked up and put the blind fold on you and rolled you on your stomach putting a pillow under you to hold your butt up higher.

"Now since you wanted to act like a slut earlier I'm gonna treat you like one" he says so sexy and deep.

He grabbed the whip and slaped your butt with it. You flinched from the intense feeling. He's never been this agressive before but it was so hot.

" everytime I hit you, I want you to count out loud. "

*Slap* "1" *slap* "2"

"Louder y/n I can't hear you"

*Slap* "3" *slap* "4"

" beg for it princess beg for the last one" he says so seductive 

"spank me daddy please iv been bad"

*slap* "5" .

He throws the whip on the floor and he goes behind you and lifts you up on your knees and he goes in-between your thighs and kisses them.

He lowers you onto his face as he starts sucking on your clit viciously.

You start moaning uncontrollably and start grinding your hips on his face.

"I'm gonna cum grayson" you say more as a whimper

He stops completely and gets out from under you.

"Bad girls don't get to cum" he says while taking off his shirt.

He walks to the front of the bed and takes your blind fold off.

He grabs a fist full of your hair and snatches your head back.

"suck me babygirl" he says sticking it in your mouth.

You obey him which causes him to let out little moans.

He pulls out of your mouth and walks behind you. He takes himself and starts teasing you by rubbing the your outside.

"Tell me you want it" he says smacking your ass .

"Fuck me Mr. Dolan" you say in a sexual way.

"Mr. Dolan huh? I like that" he says and enters you harshly with no warning .

You loved this dark agressive version of grayson. It drives you insane. And turns you on so much.

He steadily pounds into you over and over. He reachs up and grabs you by the throat pounding into you deeper and harder.

He grips your throat tighter making your moans muffle and your legs go weak

He grips your throat tighter making your moans muffle and your legs go weak. This was by far the best sex you and grayson has had. He was so rough and demanding and you wanted him more and more.

"Im so fucking close" he says pulling out of you and rubbing himself.

He walks in front of you and grabs your hair again.

"Finish me off then taste your daddy" he says looking you dead in the eyes.

You put it back in your mouth and you hear him moan loudly and you know he's about to cum.

"I-im cu-" before he could finish you tasted him. 

He pulls away from you and bends down kissing your forehead.

"I love you , my bad girl"