SIXTY ONE

"I am so fucking pissed right now, I should have never trusted him" Grayson says pacing back and forth in your bedroom .

"Grayson I get it but let's not make it a big deal, there cleaning it up and then leaving, then it will be just us" you say walking behind him rubbing his shoulders.

He nodds then turns around and kisses you softly.

"I love you "

"I love you grayson".

-

An hour has passed and you walked downstairs seeing the house cleaned, you smirked as you saw the guys sitting around the pool talking.

Ethan looked up at you with sad eyes and you walked outside and sat beside him.

"Were gonna head out" Jack and Aaron says.

You waved them bye then turned your attention back on Ethan. He had his head down in disappointment.

"Thanks for cleaning it up E, I'm sorry i was a little ruff towards you, I just didn't want Grayson jumping on because he sometimes cant control his anger" you say nudging his shoulder a little bit.

He softly chuckles then looks at you.

"It's all good, I'm sorry I had a party I don't know what ibwas thinking, I'm not a teenager anymore, I'm a successful business man who makes millions a year and had so much that could be destroyed by such childish actions, and I almost brung my brother down with me" he says putting his head in his hands.

"Hey, it's okay we all make mistakes Ethan, but I think you should go talk to your brother"

He nodds and stands up pulling you into a hug. He plants a soft kiss on your forehead and releases you.

"Love you lil sis" he says and walks inside .

That made your heart warm and you sat there smiling from ear to ear. 

You waited for about an hour and then you decided to walk back upstairs. You smile as you say both of them sound asleep.

You smile and go to walk out but you heard Grayson's raspy voice.

"You can squeeze in here to Angel"

You smile and crawl inbetween them and cuddled up to grayson.

After about 20 mins of listening to them both snore you finally drifted off to sleep.

-

You woke up and Grayson wasn't beside you anymore but you could still hear Ethan snoring.

You moved around and let out a big breath which seemed to wake up Ethan.

He rolled over giving you a small smile.

"Goodmorning punk ass" he says and lightly punches your side.

You laugh and sit up punching him back.

"Goodmorning ass hat" you said back laughing.

You both looked at each other confused as you heard grayson down stairs cussing at something.

You both shot up and ran downstairs seeing grayson standing in the kitchen with just boxers on and pancake mix all over the floor and counters.

"What happened" you say trying not to bust out laughing.

"I slipped and dropped the pancake mix" he says shaking his head.

"How about we go get breakfast?" Ethan says laughing.

You all nod in agreement and you head up stairs to get ready. 

-

Grayson pulls up at ihop and the three of you hop out heading in.

You walked in and it was pretty crowded.

"How many dear? " the young women asked looking at grayson

"Three" he says not making eye contact.

You try not to get mad when girks flirt because why wouldn't they?  I mean look how beautiful your husband is.

You followed her as she set you down at a booth and handing you the menus.

Another young girl walks up getting our order and you could tell she was super shy.

She took our order and the three of you sat there just talking and waking up.

"Grayson, Ethan, nice to see you again" Shawn says walking up to the table. The twins stood up shaking his hand and small talking.

"Hello to you to Mrs. Dolan" he says with a wink.

You said hello back and started sipping your coffee just listening to them.

"So tomorrow night I'm throwing a little get together, you all should come, there's gonna be wine, a pool, just like old days" Shawn says to the twins.

Ethan shakes his head yeah and Grayson turns to you for an answer.

"Yeah we will be there" you answer smiling up to Shawn.

Grayson sends a small smile thanking you , guessing he really wanted to go.

Shawn waves good-bye and the twins sit back down, grayson scoots closer to you and putting his arm behind you.

The food comes and you three enjoy your breakfast as you dose off wondering what you were gonna wear to the party.
(Litterally what I do everytime someone invites me to something)