FIVE

It's been a few weeks since you've had that talk with grayson and you two were actually leaving out tonight. You will be flying out to bora bora for his family vacation. Apparently every year his family goes to bora bora and stays the week for his grandparent's anniversary.

You have talked to ethan but he wouldn't be flying out till the day after you and grayson because he had a meeting to go to.

You finally finished packing and you decided to watch some TV while waiting on grayson to pick you up.

Soon you received a text saying he was here and you walked out giving the driver your bags and getting in the car with grayson. He didn't speak to you the whole way to the airport. You could tell he wasn't to happy about going.

After going through security and all that bullshit, you two took your seats and Grayson still hasn't said a word to you. Or to anyone.

" you okay Mr.Dolan " you asked in a slight whisper.

He ignored you and went to typing on his phone. You wondered what his problem was and why he was being a bigger ass than usual. Simply shrugging it off you put your head phones in and just dozed off.

You woke up and noticed you had layed your head on Grayson's shoulder but he acted like he didn't mind so you pretended to still be asleep.

" I know your awake y/n " you heard him say.

" oh my gosh he does speak" you say in a sarcastic way making him smirk a little and roll his eyes.

He leans over and kisses your ear then whispers " I'm going to the bathroom count to 6 then come"

And he got up and walked to the bathroom.

You counted to 10 just to be safe because you had an idea of what he wanted.

You got up walked to the bathroom seeing gray waiting patiently for you. Before you could speak he grabbed you and smashed his lips to yours. He pulled your bottom lip down biting a little.

" bend over the sink " he said seductively

You bent over and you felt him pull down your pants to your knees, he pushed you over a little more so you was sticking your butt higher.

He pulled his pants down and spit on his hand rubbing it on his dick using it as a lubricant before shoving himself fully into you.

He griped your hair pulling your hair back as he steadily pounded into you with so much force the pleasure was unbearable.

Thrust after thrust. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. Moans after moans.

He soon pulled out of you rubbing himself as he gave you a look to taste all of him. You bent down to your knees and opened your mouth while he released into it.

He smirked at you "good girl"

You got up and put all your clothes back on and washed yourself a little.

" iv always wanted to fuck on a plane" you said to him looking through the mirror. You see him look back at you and gives you a dark stare.

" there's a whole lot more where that come from princess" he smacks your ass then leaves you standing there craving more.