~22~ Lets Make A Video

Sam's POV
  I leave for Dubai in one week. Alex had been talking about my YouTube channel. She didn't know how I'd had so many people following me/admiring me. She could understand how they did. She told me I was an admirable person. She was just amazed that we had so many fans.
"Babe." Alex walked into the room, holding Dylan. I was sitting in the bed, playing on my phone.
"Do you want to tell your fans about us?"
"They already know. I've posted pictures of all of us on my Instagram and on my Twitter. The fans that follow me on my social media know. I've also posted us on Snapchat a few times."
"How have they reacted?"
"You're always going to have haters, but most of them have been really supportive. They really like you."
"That's awesome. Do you want to make a video for your channel though? For the fans that don't have social media."
"If you are comfortable with it, yes. I honestly didn't know if you'd like to be put out there with me."
"Of course I do. I don't care about the haters."
"Okay. We should film before I leave."
"Let's do it today."
"Today?"
"Yeah. We don't have any plans today, and we are going to have a few things to do before you leave."
"Okay I'll set everything up in the living room."
  I got up to go get the camera equipment from the extra room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Once I got everything set up, I asked Alex to bring Dylan and Bear into the living room. I started the video, and sat back down. I started talking to the camera.
"So I've been really inactive on my social medias. I haven't posted a video on here in awhile, and Colby has been doing most of the videos for the SamandColby channel. If you follow my Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat, you know why. I have a family now."
  Alex came and sat down next to me with Dylan. I pulled Bear up onto the couch next to me.
"This is my girlfriend, Alex, and this is our son, Dylan. He's three weeks old. And this is Bear, our dog." I pulled Bear to me.
"This is my family, and they are all very important to me. I really hope you guys accept them. They are my whole world, and you guys will be hearing a lot about them."
  I turned to Alex and paused the video.
"Do you want to do a Q&A or something to make the video longer and to answer some of their questions?"
"Yeah, sure."
"Okay. I'm gonna ask them on my Twitter for some questions. It'll be about ten minutes before we start again."
"Okay."
   We played on our phone while waiting for people to comment questions. I started the video again.
"So. First we are going to tell you a little about us, then we are going to answer question from my Twitter page." I looked over at Alex, and she starts talking.
"Well we live together. I moved in with him towards the beginning of my pregnancy."
"Dylan's birthday is August 16th. He was born at 11:48 AM. He cries a lot. We have a bunch of amazing friends that help us with everything." I said.
"Let's start with the questions now."
"Okay I asked you guys for some question on Twitter."
  I pulled out my phone, and started scrolling through until I found my post.
"Let's start with this one. How did you guys meet?"
"We met through our friend Katie. I had just broken up with my ex, and Katie thought I could use some more friends." Alex said.
"Here you pick the next." I handed my phone to her.
"Where is your girlfriend from? I've lived in Cali my whole life. I was home-schooled for a while so I didn't have many friends besides Katie." She handed the phone back to me.
"Why do you love her?" I said.
"Well. She's a very positive person. She has a kind heart, and a very strong passion for animals. She's caring to everyone she meets. And I've never seen her be mean or rude to anyone. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with her." I leaned over and kissed her. She was really happy. I handed her my phone.
"I'm gonna do the same question. Why do you love him?" Dylan was falling asleep in between us.
"He's always been very sweet to me despite my flaws in the very beginning. He's very romantic. He goes out of his way to make me happy. And I know he would do anything for me."
  We continued to answer a few more questions, then I ended the video.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me suggestions/ideas
Tell me what you think
Thank you for reading!
~Lizzi Günther